“We Enjoyed Our Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
View of lake from deck
Nighttime at the lake View of lake from within community
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Nighttime at the lake
View of lake from within community
View of  lake from public deck
Another view of the community
Deck and private dock.
3rd floor ensuite bathroom
2nd floor hallway
2nd floor master with view of lake
3rd bedroom which is smallest of the three
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LoisN135
“We Enjoyed Our Stay”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I wanted to take my grandparents on a memorable trip to South Carolina. I booked this rental home several weeks in advance. As our time approached in using this facility my correspondence with the owner through emails increased. I will say that any questions that I might of had about the home or the surrounding area was answered in a timely, professional and courtesy manner. Upon my family's arrival at the home to the time we left everyone was pleased with the facility. The home was is beautifully decorated, very clean, stocked with the listed amenities and peaceful. My grandfather loved sitting on the back porch during his time spent at the home. My grandmother loved the kitchen. My Uncle and I loved the spaciousness and the layout of the home. We shall return again.
Thank You for your hospitality.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed November 17, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

silverlad...
Big Rapids, Michigan
“OK; Plenty of room”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We had 4 people. There are 3 decent bedrooms that all have a bathroom attached. The 4th person planned to stay on the pull-out couch but there wasn't one. We couldn't find any info in the final email. When my sister got home and dug through earlier emails, she saw there was a blow-up mattress. We never did see that. There were linens but it took us awhile to find them...3rd floor linen closet. For the price, this was a great deal. Negatives: we were told the housekeeping is great; there were a lot of smudged fingerprints on the sliding glass door. Other than that, it was clean. We were told to bring toiletries but still thought they would have soap. Bare bones for supplies. Due to our lack of investigating, we were disappointed in location...too far from Charleston. It is only about 8 miles. Luckily, the Visitor's Center is only 0.7 miles away and they had a shuttle you could get for $3 each way. Lastly, we could only get 1 channel for a day. Called the caretaker. My brother played around. A few cable channels but no big networks.
Bottom line: if you don't mind location, it was fine and worthy of the price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: 3 bedrooms with bathrooms
Liked least: Location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mjf53
Hillsboro, Texas
“Awesome Lake View from Deck”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This roomy condo is right on a man made lake. Large living area with comfy couches. Half bath downstairs. Kitchen has all the small appliances you'll need, plenty of dishes, glasses, pots and pans, and utensils. Three large bedrooms are upstairs with private bathrooms. Two have lake view and one with deck. Condo is very clean with plenty of linens for a family of six. Easy access to local loops to travel downtown in 15 minutes and to beach in less than 30. Although close to airport, couldn't really hear planes if inside condo. I would definitely stay here again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing