Overall it was a decent hotel. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms have nice 32" flatscreen TVs. I was with a wheelchair basketball team that was in town for a tournament and we found out it was not wheelchair friendly. I was told there was only 1 handicapped room that has a wheelchair accessible shower in the hotel. The other so called handicapped rooms are very small and wheelchairs can't even get to the bathtub. However, I would recommend this hotel to anyone that isn't in a wheelchair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western