Stayed here one night on a business/pleasure trip. Everything about the hotel was fine - nice clean room, comfortable bed and a decent hot breakfast. HOWEVER, they had two computers in a small room. Both must have been coal powered they were sooooooooooo sloooooooooooow! Tried to get on the internet for 20 minutes, alternating from one computer to the other but once I got on, I couldn't get the information I wanted and gave up as it took so long to do anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western