We were looking for a suite hotel in North Charleston for Easter weekend. The Best Western Plus was reasonably-priced, conveniently located, had decent amenities, and was kept up nicely. Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. The furnishings and linens in the suite were in good shape. Staff was friendly. Only complaints were: elevator was ridiculously slow; continental breakfast was minimal; indoor pool was very small; housekeeping did not restock shampoo, soap, or coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western