The property is clean and well kept. Our 1st room was clean and beautiful. The second room was nice but had some wierd smells. I reserved a excutive suite with a second room. We arrived at the hotel road wary from hours of travel. We were met with much confusion, our room was ocupied. This set the tone for the entire weekend. We were given a double queen with a pull out and it was lovely. The next day we were informed we had to move to the original reservation and we did after several other mishaps. The 2nd room was dark and smelly. The pull out was badly strained, we were afraid to have my grandson sleep there. Our bedroom was nice and roomy. Not a bad hotel
However, the manager and the staff (except one we named Evil Lena) went out of their way to return us to a state of satisfaction. I would stay here again just to give them another chance to get it right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western