“Great place for sushi and lunch”
Review of Fuji Steakhouse

Fuji Steakhouse
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I frequently forget about this place because it's in the mall, but we visit once every couple of months. They have amazing sushi, amazing. Special tools frequently and everything is very fresh.

We also have had the lunch bowls and boxes. Everything has been tasty. It's a little pricey, which is why i suggest it for lunch. Great sushi is always a little higher but I truly believe you get what you pay for here.

Atmosphere is nice, very clean, and always friendly staff. We will continue to visit.

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

So for starters, we wanted to eat at the grill but they had a sign that you have to have 6 ppl minimum (we only had 4)....we've been to tons of hibachi grill restaurants and never seen this before. The hostess went and asked someone in the back and came back saying it would be an hour wait to eat at the grill (mind you- it wasn't busy at all.) We definitely weren't going to wait an hour so we decided to sit at a regular table. They sat us at a high top table, we had a baby with us and needed a high chair- which made for a terrible combo....she couldn't reach the table in the high chair. Service during dinner was fine, no complaints. Food wasn't very flavorful. We had to spice up all our stuff with soy or the sauce that came with the chicken/steak. We did not have any sushi- maybe that's their strong suit? I wouldn't return based on today's visit...

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I frequently go to Fuji for date night. We have tried their sushi, ramen, hibachi and cocktails. The bartenders are very good and the food is always delicious. They have SO many options, we have gone there at least 6 times thus far and make sure to try something new every time.

I love their decor and set up. It's dim but not too dark. Stepping inside from the mall entrance is like walking into another world! Very cool.

If you want to try Fuji but aren't willing to pay full price try them around lunch time, they have a great selection on their lunch menu at reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

What a great menu something for everyone! The kids menu was great as well as the sushi. I look forward to taking them back and they can not wait to go. The food was great!

Reviewed January 31, 2016 via mobile

My waiter (Chris) was awesome, and the food was AMAZING. Furthermore, I did not have to wait for an unreasonable amount of time for my food to arrive. I will be back, for sure!