“Noisey” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 59 Hotels in North Charleston
Charleston, sc
“Noisey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

It was clean, cheap and the staff was good but, it was very noisey, there were four young guys staying above me who seem to run back and forth and houresplay most of the night, it was so loud that they would wake me at 2-3 in the morning. I told the management but it continued so I had to find another place.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
5 Thank 69charger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Anderson, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

Everything was clean, neat, and orderly. I've stayed at another weekly rate hotel before and it was horribly disappointing. Value Place Northside was everything but disappointing. Yes, I had to pay $10.00 a week for the high speed internet....you need a Cat-5 cable (I think that's what it's called). I didn't have one and the desk clerk let me use one of theirs. Yes, I had to bring an extra roll of TP from home just in case I needed it for the week (one was in the room already). Yes, I brought a couple of plates, some silverware, and cups from home. I didn't need pots and pans as I lived off of TV dinners. The lack of frills didn't bother me one bit. I felt safe in my room, in the elevator, on the hotel grounds. Everyone I met (both guests and staff) were very friendly. Even the children were well behaved. It was more like a cozy apartment atmosphere than an extended stay hotel. The hotel is very conveniently located....close to restaurants, shopping. Next time I visit Charleston for more than a couple of days I will stay at Value Place Northside. You can't beat the price.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank carolinatravlr
Heather L, Manager at Value Place Charleston Northside, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for lodging with us, we are certainly glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! At Value Place, you can expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. In fact, some team members live onsite to uphold our rigorous cleaning and safety standards. We wish you well in your future travels and if you're ever looking for an extended stay we hope you'll choose Value Place!
willow spring
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

Well worth the money . Staff is friendly , hotel is safe, quiet.

Stayed April 2008
We appreciate you staying with us! The Value Place promise is a truly affordable, incredibly clean, much safer experience that's always simple and flexible to fit your needs. We wish you the best in your future travels, come back and visit!
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2007

We were in town for business finnishing up a construction job that should have been done in May so those in construction know there is no more money, So trying to save the company as much money as possible.

The property mgr. Mrs. Taylor is great she strives for above average. It has been our best experience yet for this area, We had almost given up on cleanliness in the area until coming here. Actualy a few bucks less than Intown suites which was a dump. Actualy this is the ritz compared to Intown suites. Stay away from motel 6 it' the bottom of the barrel.

My husband has no spleen which is the main part of the immune system so cleanliness is very important to us.

Tjcastle2

• Liked — Clean enviorment
  • Disliked — my husband always wanted to take the stairs up 4 flights. but no problem we do 3 flights all day at the job.
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Tjcastle2
We appreciate you staying with us and are thankful to hear that you had a great experience! Value Place prides itself on being clean and safe. Because our Studio Attendants follow checklists of simple, thorough and effective housekeeping practices, they know they're making a difference to each and every guest—as well as to the Value Place employees who live onsite and whose job it is to ensure that we're upholding our superior cleaning standards. We wish you the best in your future travels and hope you'll come back stay with us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Charleston
Suburban Extended Stay Airport
Suburban Extended Stay Airport
#31 of 59 in North Charleston
4.0 of 5 stars 37 reviews
Extended Stay America - Charleston - Northwoods Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Charlest...
#39 of 59 in North Charleston
Red Roof Inn North Charleston
#34 of 59 in North Charleston
3.5 of 5 stars 183 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#36 of 59 in North Charleston
3.5 of 5 stars 211 reviews

Been to Value Place Charleston Northside? Share your experiences!