“30min flight”

Holy City Helicopters
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in North Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer tours for 15 minutes, 30, 45, and an hour or more. We can take up to three passengers with a two person minimum. Sights include downtown Charleston, the battery, Ft. Sumter, and the Ravenel bridge. We also do commercial photography.
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I received a 30min flight as a birthday gift from my wife. The pilot was very professional, already had the helicopter prep'd and just waiting on us to arrive (and we were 15min early.) The pilot noticed that I was very interested in all the gauges (I love aviation things) and explained exactly what he was doing, what the gauges were, and what the helicopter was doing as he manipulated the controls. The pilot knew the area he was flying over and gave history of the islands and structures we flew over. The seats were comfortable and the helicopter had A/C that worked great. If you are afraid of heights, then this flight might be a tough task to take. I am afraid of heights and broke out in a sweat. The helicopter takes off from the "fancier" terminal at the Charleston airport, but not at the commercial airport. So pulling up and getting inside made me feel rich.

5  Thank Elan A
in 16 reviews
"pod of dolphins"
"some great photos"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
"different perspective"