Tripadvisor
North Charleston
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews cookies double tree front desk convention center great hotel close to the airport room service business trip the entire staff shuttle service great customer service a great stay family reunion enjoyed my stay staff was friendly definitely stay here again convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel is awesome. It's very well run. The shuttle from the airport was timely. The rooms are clean and well decorated. And just like some of the other reviewers said, Sandy in the breakfast area is a gem. So sweet.

My room was quiet. My wifi always worked. I felt safe. The woman at the front desk always greeted me by name. The breakfast selection was great. And they even offer eggs to order which is a step above what I expected.

It didn't take long to get downtown either so yes, I'd stay here again and given its closeness to the airport, I'll definitely be back.

Room tip: I was in room 517 and it was great. Even numbered rooms might have garden-view rooms. I'm not sure.
Date of stay: January 2020
RandyGSALead, Front Desk Shift Lead at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Myfriendlori,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We take pride in making sure that each guest has a clean and fresh room to stay in. We also know how important it is to our guests to stay at hotel with a convenient location to everything in the area and we are so glad that you were able to enjoy our location to the fullest. It was also great to hear that you had a wonderful customer service experience with our staff during your stay. At DoubleTree Convention Center by Hilton we strive to go above and beyond to make sure that each guest has an outstanding experience when they stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cookies were great. Little diversity. However the room was amazing. Loved the space and amenities.
Not sure when I will return to this area. The people were nice and professional. Loved the cleanliness

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Nomad827721,

I'm glad that you enjoyed the cookies.They are delicious. We take pride in making sure that each guest has a clean and fresh room to stay in. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love for you to stay with us in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The breakfast, staff, and the hotel rooms are great.
Thanks Jen and Sandy for the amazing breakfast experience. Everyone morning was great with amazing breakfast and small. It truly was amazing thank you all again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MichaelJ1743,

I will make sure to pass along your awesome compliment about our “great southern breakfast” to our Restaurant Staff. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving it! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you come to Charleston.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

This hotel is perfect for business travel - convenient, comfortable, no-nonsense. The staff helped me retrieve a valuable item that I left behind in time to make my flight. I really appreciated it, and this is my go-to place for business in Charleston,

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
RandyGSALead, Front Desk Shift Lead at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear JBeal2019,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving it. We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! Our location is second to none! We are just close enough to downtown Charleston and many Charleston attractions to enjoy the proximity but far away enough from the hustle and bustle to give our guests some relaxation. We are glad that we located your personal item in a timely manner. I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Thanks to Sandy in the restaurant for starting our day with a smile! She was gracious and welcoming and attentive! Food was great and Sandy made sure we had what we needed to start our day off right! Thanks to her and the staff.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Annoyedineedausernam,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with Sandy. She does have a smile that brightens your day. I hope that you will stay with us next time you are ever in the Charleston area. We look forward to your next visit.