Stayed here for 3 nights June 21-24. This is good value for the price, very near I26, effectively 15 minutes from the historic district. The surrounding area is safe, there is shopping within close driving distance. The staff is friendly and very helpful, enjoyed the happy hour. The hot breakfast was very good for comfort suites hotel chain. We liked the fact that they did not stop serving food before the published 10am stop time, as our kids like to sleep in late on weekends. The only drawbacks were the older tube TV (i know this will be replaced), but we also found a plastic cup on the floor under the bed on arrival (need to have the maids be more thorough!) other than that, the room was clean. Would stay again. My wife LOVED the in-room coffee (manager, what was that brand?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate is a centrally located hotel in North Charleston, South Carolina offering an ideal setting near Mount Pleasant/Isle of Palms area and West Ashley/James Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites North Charleston Hotel North Charleston
- North Charleston Comfort Suites