“Better bring a lot of money”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Frankie's Fun Park

Frankie's Fun Park
north carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Better bring a lot of money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

This place I thought was very pricey. They should have a price for unlimited play but they don't. I would never go again. I think your money better spent elsewhere.

Visited July 2013

North Charleston, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“slightly dated and overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This used to be a very fun and exciting place to visit. Last visit showed run down and outdated. Prices were way too high.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank brandyrn
Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place for kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

My son played tons of games in the arcade. Unfortunately due to rain he couldn't ride go carts but he still had a blast! We will visit again on our next trip to Charleston.

Visited July 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience but a bit pricey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were coming from out of town and needed something to do with our little kids. This was a great choice for our kids: put-put golf, bumper boats, and the arcade were a big hit! They were too young to go on the go-karts but that was ok. There's also a batting cage but we weren't interested in that.

Strange that no kids were really there and it's the heat of summer (ie no school). Actually, one of the workers told me it's because it's pricey! I agree but we did have fun!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent time with the children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was wonderful place for the children to relax and have some fun. I wish there was one of these locations in my City/State. Great place for a family to spend time together.

Visited June 2013