“Always a favorite ”

Oriental Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 352 Restaurants in North Charleston
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I've been eating at Oriental Cuisine for as long as I can remember. It's always been a favorite of our family. As a kid, we ate at Oriental Cuisine to celebrate birthdays & special occasions...it was a big deal when we got to go there. As an adult, I still love going back to Oriental Cuisine. The food is always delicious, the same ladies have been working there since I was a kid, and now my kids love it too! Our favorite is pancit, the sweet & sour pork, pepper steak and fried rice. Great lunch specials too!

1  Thank KOlds10

Reviewed April 27, 2016

Went with relatives who visit once per week for years. Service was great, food was good. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

This place is just awesome. My family is trying to get there at least twice a month even though we live in Mount Pleasant. The food is just so good. I think of the Lumpia rolls often. On our last trip we tried the usual suspects, Pancit Guisado, Pepper Steak, General Tsao chicken. All where awesome as usual. We promised ourselves the next time we go we were going to try a couple new things.

We are going this evening!

Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome. No idea what some of these reviewers are talking about. The Lumpia rolls are insanely good! The Chinese Vegetable Soup is amazing and the fresh cabbage on top is great. The General Tsaos Chicken , Pancit Guisado, and the Proper Steak are all must get items!

This place is legit.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went for lunch and ordered one of the specials. Lunch comes with two lumpia, Philippine style egg roles, which are great. The food was hot and tasty. I ordered hot tea which comes in a tea pot with oriental style cups. The service was fast and the waitress checked frequently to make sure everything was going well.

2  Thank Bobby C