“Food had no taste.”

Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We were seated promptly and all the employees were friendly. The food was brought to the table in a timely manner. I had BBQ grilled chicken breast, veggies and a salad. The chicken tasted flat even with the sauce on it. The veggies were hard and not much flavor. The salad was very good. My wife had sirloin tips with mashed potatoes and salad. Her sirloin tips were heavy in fat. She enjoyed the mashed potatoes, and the salad. I don't think I will order chicken again. I am sure that we will be going there to eat again.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Went here on january 30th, was "greeted" by an incredibly unfriendly hostess, and service went downhill from there. Upon being greeted by our server, it was made clear that she did not want to be there, nor did she have any desire to atleast make us feel welcome. We even set up a competition to see who could make her smile first. It took several attempts (9). In addition to the awkwardly poor service, I ordered a bone in ribeye med rare, came out med well. Just a waste.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were in the area so we decided to try this place. We were seated as soon as we walked in and offered drinks and an appetizer within one minute. We got the fried pickles which came out quickly and very hot but swimming in a pool of oil. We then ordered our dinner. We ordered steaks with two sides and got house salads with ranch dressing as one of our sides. The salads came out and the dressing tasted like straight mayonnaise. it was not the ranch dressing that we know. Then our dinner was delivered and both my wife's and mine had no flavor at all. I loaded mine down with steak sauce which I never use on my steak and still couldn't eat it. So we asked for boxes so our dogs could enjoy this flavorless meat, paid our bill and headed for Burger King for dinner. We'll never return to this place

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hello everyone! Hope all is well...
Today's review is Texas Roadhouse right off of Rivers Ave in North Charleston South Carolina. As a side note, if you're using a GPS to get here, it might take you directly to the Hyundai Car dealership right in front of where the Texas Roadhouse is actually located. And it can be abit difficult to locate from the main road, but its there. ;)
We managed to get here shortly after it opened for the day, so there wasn't very many people there yet. Our waiter seemed to be somewhat distracted for some reason, but did a descent job, for the most part. Now, I have been to several of these across the state of South Carolina. But this 1 seemed to be somewhat under the standard I was use to getting when I visit a Texas Longhorn. Hard to put my finger on it, but maybe it was a combination of service and food. So yea, I'm sure we'll get back here eventually. Hope this helps ya out.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is a rare smoke free haven in North Charleston. On the other hand sales tax drops greatly just up the road in Goose Creek.

1  Thank Fast F