“GOOD SERVICE AWFUL FOOD”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were in the area so we decided to try this place. We were seated as soon as we walked in and offered drinks and an appetizer within one minute. We got the fried pickles which came out quickly and very hot but swimming in a pool of oil. We then ordered our dinner. We ordered steaks with two sides and got house salads with ranch dressing as one of our sides. The salads came out and the dressing tasted like straight mayonnaise. it was not the ranch dressing that we know. Then our dinner was delivered and both my wife's and mine had no flavor at all. I loaded mine down with steak sauce which I never use on my steak and still couldn't eat it. So we asked for boxes so our dogs could enjoy this flavorless meat, paid our bill and headed for Burger King for dinner. We'll never return to this place

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hello everyone! Hope all is well...
Today's review is Texas Roadhouse right off of Rivers Ave in North Charleston South Carolina. As a side note, if you're using a GPS to get here, it might take you directly to the Hyundai Car dealership right in front of where the Texas Roadhouse is actually located. And it can be abit difficult to locate from the main road, but its there. ;)
We managed to get here shortly after it opened for the day, so there wasn't very many people there yet. Our waiter seemed to be somewhat distracted for some reason, but did a descent job, for the most part. Now, I have been to several of these across the state of South Carolina. But this 1 seemed to be somewhat under the standard I was use to getting when I visit a Texas Longhorn. Hard to put my finger on it, but maybe it was a combination of service and food. So yea, I'm sure we'll get back here eventually. Hope this helps ya out.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is a rare smoke free haven in North Charleston. On the other hand sales tax drops greatly just up the road in Goose Creek.

1  Thank Fast F
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Really disappointed. Drove 45 mins to get here because I heard it's good. It wasn't. Very surprised how many people were here. Definitely not worth the price. Mediocre at best. I ordered a 12oz ribeye, got a 10oz. Ordered it medium rare, got it medium well. When I told the waitress, she gave me the most insincere apology I've ever gotten (and I was nice about it). Gave her my 1/4 eaten plate. She sent the manager. I declined the offer to wait on a new steak. She didn't even offer to take it off my bill. I've worked food and bev for 10 years. I've never seen a restaurant care so little for their customers. Will never return.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Husband and I stopped here on our way back from GA. The food was great as was the service. It was very busy so it took a while to get seated. While we waited we saw the planes flying overhead from the Air Force base.