“Nicest Texas Roadhouse I've Been To”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, friendly, capable & considerate waitstaff, & THE BEST food I've ever had at a TR. My glass was never empty, and everything was delivered quickly-even the extra condiments or what have you that were requested. Excellent experience.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I tried the filet medallions and couldn't have been more pleased. The Texas Onion could have been cooked just a bit longer but was still very good. As a server, Lizzie was fantastic. They accept call ahead waitlisting 1 hour in advance. Even though the place was full we were seated in 5 minutes.n

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have ate at this location at least a dozen times or more. I always order the 14 oz ribeye cooked medium, with side salad and broccoli. I have never had a bad piece of meat in this place. My motto is if you need steak sauce, you need to send the meat back. I have never once needed steak sauce. You can call ahead to reserve a seat, because it is usually a wait time. I know there are others that have complaints, but these people have to be doing something right. You would not have people waiting on tables during prime time dinner hours if they were not doing something right. My only complaint which was not that big of a deal to me was they were out of Bud Light Lime and Bud Light bottle beer last Saturday night. I joked with the waitress about the beer truck must have not made it by their place that day. Oh well Mich Ultra on draft had to suffice. I used to be an Outback steakhouse fan, but not anymore.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

All of the food was hot, it was really tasty and the service was overall great. The chicken fried steak here was awesome, and the country gravy was yummy! All in all it was everything we expected, and no surprises.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Have eaten at other Texas Roadhouse and been very pleased, even at this one. But this time everything went wrong. First we were told we had to wait for 15 to 20 minutes even though there were plenty of tables available; there were five in our party, three adults, one child and one baby. We arrived at 6:30 on a Sunday night. Once seated we waited 10 minutes to be waited on and another 10 to receive our drinks. The people that were seated right after us with a different waiter had their drinks and salad before we had our drinks. Then it took 45 minutes before we received our food. (The people who came in after us finished their meal and were gone.) My grandson's ribs were cold, ice cold...it actually felt like they came out of the refrigerator; of the three steaks ordered, all medium rare, mine was the only one cooked correctly, albeit only barely warm. My daughter's steak was rare, very rare. My son-in-law's steak was medium well, he chose to keep it since he was hungry but ended up only eating half. When we spoke with our waitress she had the manager come over who was very nice, apologized and took our daughter's steak so they could make her a new one. It took almost 15 minutes to get her "new" steak which was not new, it was her original steak that was now burnt. We called the manager back who again apologized and ordered her another steak, she also removed her steak from the bill, asked for another to be delivered and gave her a $30 gift certificate. That was nice but I am the one who paid the bill and since I was now helping to keep my granddaughter happy, she had been fed and happy when we got there and would have been fine if we were taken care of promptly, but I only ate a portion of my steak and barely touched my potato and vegetables. While all this was happening we were not once offered a refill on our drinks, iced tea and coke. I had also asked if they gave a military discount and was told yes. I thought meant the entire party, but no, they just took it off my steak. I paid $51 for a meal that none of us enjoyed, it was $50 to much; I said that to the waitress when I gave her the money, she apologized but that was it. After the burnt steak came out I believe our entire meal should have been comped. If children were not involved and the obvious inconvenience that we were going through then maybe the solution we were given would have been okay. We got home an hour later than we planned and none of us enjoyed our dinner. It will be a long time, if ever, we go back to this Texas Roadhouse.

1  Thank kturtletoo