“Small sandwich for the price!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Charleston is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the four cheese sandwich- and I just had to comment on how small it was! I am young woman...And I took a picture of my sandwich against my hand. I just would’ve hoped for a more hearty sandwich for $8! Good lord. Ridiculously small and not filling at all!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We ordered our meal for delivery to the hotel. We ordered the Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich, Greek Salad, and a cup of summer corn chowder. The great taste and quality of food was as good as in-restaurant dining.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018

My wife and I like to eat at Panera when we travel or need to grab a quick bite. The quality is consistent and we know what we are getting.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Had the normal Espresso at the Panera. Coffee wasn’t strong enough and wait too long.
Standard Panera along a busy road.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Ordered take out, when we returned to our hotel we discovered the two salads we'd ordered that were supposed to come with bread instead came with a bag of chips & a small half eaten piece of bread. Called their customer service to complain just to be told that's how they serve the take out bread. Just thrown half eaten/torn bread unwrapped into the bag under the salad container? Ugh, ok? No thanks :(

Date of visit: February 2018