“love the pasta”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just love red lobster anytime of the week when I travel I usually like to find one only because you can never go wrog with good food

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Ok, so if you're from New England, you can't really be seen eating at Red Lobsta. But, it's on the path between my office and my hotel, so i do. Here is my thing. I eat at the bar. I get the pinot grigio and I order exclusively off the fresh menu. You won't suddenly feel like you're in Maine, but it's not the mushy southern fish either. They really need to change their service patterns though, the bartenders are always doing something so that they have their back to you and it feels a little depersonalizing. They'd make more money if they could be nicer, but I think their systems make them turn their backs. Managers should try eating at the bar once and again.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great place with great service. And large portions :)

Reviewed June 5, 2012

i had to order my tea twice and he forgot my sauce for my shrimp, i had to ask for a fork and my feets fell asleep while waiting, the salad was nasty. my food was cold by the time i got it and i hate no way to reheat it. i wasted 14.95.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

You might find this review strange coming from the LowCountry but the Seafood here is even better than many of the tourist traps downtown Charleston. Either Location in Charleston is worth the trip and offer great Seafood and Service.
I have eaten at many Red Lobster's and they are not all the same, many are horrible, some are just OK but the two here in Charleston are Excellent.
I guess with all the LowCountry Seafood they have to be good to stay in business here... ☮