“The BEST onion rings” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Myrtle Beach
“The BEST onion rings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Love the BBQ too, but my favorite are the onion rings. I dislike that there is ONLY ONE location :-(

Visited April 2012

Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
“Yuuumm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I love mustard based BBQ. The hash and rice can't be beat!! Now they are down to one location in the north area makes it harder to frequent the restaurant, but it is still awesome

Visited August 2011
“Mustard based barbeque sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Best pull pork sandwiches I've had in charleston. Love the mustard based BBQ and potato salad. Try their turtle cheesecake. Overall great price and good place to eat.

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“My Parrot Loves Their Fries!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Every time I take my parrot to the vet, we have to come through the drive-thru for Robert's Fries! She loves them! It's a special treat for her, since fries aren't that healthy :-) I love their sodas because they're never flat. They have great burgers and hotdogs also. I'm from NC so I hate that mustard based BBQ, but evrything else we've ever eaten has always been great. And everyone loves my "feathered child!" You can't go wrong with Robert's. They have something for everyone.

1 Thank MotherBunny
Warner Robins, GA
“Local family favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2008

was taken to eat here when visiting family in Hanahan, SC. Mustard based BBQ sauce, different than used to, but very good. My husband doesn't care for BBQ but liked this as well as the homemade onion rings. very plain, old style fast food building but clean. Ate there 2 times in the 4 days we were visiting.