“Food and a show”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rivers Aave/Otranto
Description: One of Charleston's best hibachi steakhouse for over 10 years! We have been entertaining with tricks on the grill to the birthday dances performed. Our sushi is cut to order and artfully presented. Enjoy our friendly- family atmosphere where you can enjoy the accommodations of a full service restaurant. It's always showtime at Yokoso!
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Visit here for a friend's graduation dinner, love how everyone could sit at 1 table and and no 1 had to feel left out of the conversation. The staff was friendly and courteous, taking out drinks and appetizers orders and bring it really fast. Has the shrimp tempura roll it was really good I also tried that side salad with the ginger dressing. At first I was hesitant to try the ginger dressing because I had other products with ginger and didn't like it, but it was really good. When the chef arrive at the table to start cooking he was very friendly and interact with everyone at the table. I just love any restaurant with they cook the food in front of you. The chef put on a good show that amazed everyone at the table. They give you a lot of rice enough to take home and the food was really good no complaints and we love the white sauce.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I go frequently to this restaurant. The food is always great! However, the prices have started getting ridiculous. If you go to other restaurants, you do not get charged to share. I wanted to share with my friend one of the normal entrees. The waiter told us it would cost $6.49 extra on top of the $18.99 meal of only chicken with the vegetables, rice, and soup. I thought this was absolutely ridiculous! Our waiter was slow and always in your face. My other friend was not hungry so she ordered a sprite and water. Her bill was $4!!! It's a nice restaurant that needs to start helping out their paying customers.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We eat here several times a month. We just went this past Saturday night and it is always awesome food, entertaining and the service is exceptional.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We had the best hibachi chef ever! He was so much fun! Food was delicious, service was excellent, building was absolutely beautiful. Loved, loved, loved the white sauce!! I've never had this sauce at a japanese steak house before, and now I can't get enough!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

A group of us wanted to go to a Japanese Steak house to eat and drink .
Our hotel recomend this place and it was Tops

We sat at the bar and had a few drinks while waiting for a table then once inside we sat and the chef put on a great show...2 of the folks with me had never done this before and it was a blast.

food was fresh and prepared perfectly and was just so full of flavor...looking forward to going baack