“Great burgers and steaks”
Review of Breck's Steakhouse

Breck's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1961 Breck's Steakhouse has been serving families the biggest and best steaks in the Lowcountry. Come on in and see why locals rave about us and have been coming to us for generations! Try our enormous steaks, burgers, sandwiches, wings or other home-made specialties and desserts. In a rush? No worries! We'll fix all of your favorites to go!
North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers and steaks”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

For a great meal at an awesome price, it is well worth the time to visit them. I recommend either the Brecks hamburger or any of their signature steaks.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Service, Average Food, Horrible Ambiance”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My family and I walked into a smoke-filled room because smoking is at the front of the restaurant which makes no sense to me. Our waitress was very friendly. The steak did not meet my expectations. I always hear about how great their steaks are, but this MUST be a different restaurant I am hearing about because my steak was tough and fatty. It was 1/2 fat and 1/2 tough meat. I had asked for Medium rare and I got Well done. I would not recommend this local eatery if you are craving a great steak. You're better off going to one of the chain restaurants. However, they did not mess up my baked potato! The butter came to me in a package which was not very nice.. Oh well.

• Visited April 2012
“Good food....great price!”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

They have friendly servers. The hamburgers are great. Their steaks are very good and prices are very reasonable.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Average..”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We chose this place based on other reviews. It's definitely older, small, and has probably been there forever. I wish I could say the food was good -- it was average. We both had steak and shrimp with a veggie and salad. The steak and shrimp were pretty good but avoid the veggies. The service was really good and the staff was very nice! Wish I could say it was better but we probably wouldn't go there again.

Visited April 2012
Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
“OLD HOME TOWN FAVORITE”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Brecks has been a part of locals lives since I can remember. Just had dinner there last Tuesday. The specials can't be beat. The VERY best steaks in town!

Visited March 2012