“Very disappointing dining experience. I should have known better.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My family and I decided to dine here after Church services on the last day of our family reunion. BIG MISTAKE. NEVER AGAIN. The young lady who waited on us was very nice and helpful. The other waitstaff were nice as well. The food was horrible. I guess since this is the go to place on Sunday the quality goes down as the quantity goes up. I have been to several golden corrals but this one was the worse ones I have been to. It was a waste of our money to eat here.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited Gold Corral for lunch and it was really good.
More than 150different items to choose at a very reasonable price, if you want to eat until you are filled up then this is the place to come.
Food was very nice and tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Golden Corral is very busy for bunch buffet dinning during the weekends. Many customers love to get steak with their eggs which is offered. This is very traditional buffet style service, food, and eating. There are booths and tables to select from. The drinks are brought to your table by your server but this is the extent of the service at your table other than clearing dishes.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited this Golden Corral on June 13 and 14 2018. It is ideally located and attractive. There are enough opened parking. It is clean and has good service for the money they charged. Most importantly it is closed to a shopping center. Nice place for lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

They definitely try their best to keep everything fresh and good. Staff is super friendly and treated my family super well from the moment we walked in. They were very busy but still made sure we were taken care of. Great service and food was good too.

Date of visit: June 2018