“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband & I have lived in the area since Steel City opened but we just recently visited for the first time! I hate we waited so long. It's so delicious... And the staff is great! Blake at the bar is awesome too! We've already been back twice in the last month! The only downfall is the place is a little small so you'll normally have to wait.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We enjoyed the buffalo chicken dip appetizer before diving into a piping hot pizza with the PERFECT crispy crust. The atmosphere is a relaxed, family-oriented sports bar theme. There are TVs everywhere so everyone has something to watch, if they care to. The Olympics were showing when we visited, but one TV was on Bravo for a Real Housewifes reunion episode. Service was pleasant and quick and both the starter and the pizza were outstanding. The only disappointment was that they were out of t-shirts for sale, because I'd gladly buy one for its cool, funky design. We'd definitely go again if in the area!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Out with client and we where close by looking at homes. Wanted to take them to lunch and kid shouted Pizza. Steel City was close by so Why Not ??. People nice and place was busy so I had good expectations. Pizza was good but if NY Pizza is wanted then I should have gone up Ladson Road to the Food Lion Shop Center to Kings Pizza. Difference of day and night.
For Sc. it was good at least.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We ate at Steel City Pizza last night for the first time. It's been open since Februrary. What was I waiting for? Food was really great, prices reasonable and the "vibe" was quite nice too. I hope they do well here and stay. Our area needs a place with a bit of character like this. Portions were healthy (could easily split entrees) and overall just a really good experience. We'll be eating there more often for sure.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've been there a few times and it has recently gone down hill. Will not be going back. Beer selection is good but waiting staff is a joke and management is terrible. The Pizza is decent but not as good as other restaurants in the area.

1  Thank Goose W