“Wonderful Stay!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel by far is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The customer service is superb, from the moment you walk in the door you are greeted by the friendly front desk staff and even housekeeping takes the time to talk with you and ask you if everything is ok. The rooms are nice and clean, I would recommeded upgrading the an evolution room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear kbb6458,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love to have you stay with us in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Warmly,

Joy Hazard, Guest Services Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport and loved it! The staff are so courteous and professional. They treat you like family even remembering your name. Jamel had everything ready for us as soon as we walked up to check in. He took me to the welcome table where there were snacks provided. Jamel was so welcoming! Monika, Jillian and Vikki were also very nice, helpful and professional.I had a small problem with the tv and called down to the front desk. The maintainance man was in the room and had the problem fixed in approximately 5 minutes from when I called. Anna in housekeeping kept the room so clean. She was very friendly. She said that she wanted us to have a good stay. It is so obvious that the staff care about their jobs,customers and each other. The hotel is very clean. I definitely would recommend this hotel as an excellent choice when staying in Charleston.

Room Tip: We were satisfied with our room. We were on the 5th floor near a stairs and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been a long-term guest off and on going back to 2011 thru Present (30 Sep 13). The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn North Charleston, SC 29418 is "GREAT" at what they do on a daily basis. Thanks alot for the "EXCELLENT" service and professionalism I recieved during my stay at your property. I will continue to be a "LOYAL" guest at the Hilton Garden Inn North Charleston, SC hotel.

NOTE:
The following individuals deserves recognition for their service during my stays at your property:

Front Desk Staff:

Ms. Sana

Housekeeping Staff:

Mrs. Anna, D.
Ms. Yvone

Thanks again for providing excellent "SERVICE" to me and when my family was in town visiting!!

Very Respectfully,

Mr. DaWayne T. Johnson
Diamond Member
(803) 261-7747 (CP)

Room Tip: The Hilton Garden Inn North Charleston, SC is a "GREAT" property to stay at for business a...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good, personal service from staff like Quatreece in housekeeping and front desk members make for a pleasant stay. There has been an improvement in features like shuttle service and overall service since the last time I stayed here ( earlier this year), The location is very convenient for Boeing business and for afterwork entertainment and shopping. The Outlet Mall is within walking distance as are numerous restaurants. morning breakfast available in hotel is above average for a small hotel.

Room Tip: As with most hotels stay far from elevator and loud ice machine.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stay here every time we come to Charleston, SC. The service at the restaurant can't be beat, they always treat us like family! Spencer is the absolute best! We can't wait to go back.

Clean, comfortable, friendly, what more could you ask for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've been a Hilton Member for years now, so I've been through the various brands of the chain. I prefer the Garden Inns, but since I'm usually traveling for work I'm stuck with what ever I can get. I've stayed many times in the location, and if its not here, it would be the Embassy Suites down the street. This location is very convenient to the airport and the freeway, however it really isn't close to much else. Downtown is a bit of a drive, but not that far. So really my only knock is how far away it is from everything else that Charleston has to offer. But I always stay here, so its not that big of a deal unless you don't have a car. The staff is always friendly, and I've never had any issues with the rooms.

Room Tip: I try to get a room in the back of the hotel facing away from the main parking lot. They have blacko...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent location for events at Chas. Coliseum & Performing Arts Center. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff. We were able to simple walk next door to see the performance with no hassle of parking or traffic.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends