“business trip hotel, charleston sc”

Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
GreenLeadersBronze level
charleston
“business trip hotel, charleston sc”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

very clean hotel, close to airport and outlets. Able to get downtown easily. very easy to check in and check out. spacious room. not much else to say, a very adequate and up to expectation residence for any business traveller who desires a clean room and sufficient services. Charleston is a great town.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Little River SC, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent,everything was just fantastic from the room to the pool, to the exercise room.The new decorating in the lobby was also excellent.The breakfast was great with fresh fruit plus all the usuals.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMGT, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Don F.,
Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with the staff. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Louisville, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very clean and very well maintained! Hotel looked new! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Had never stayed in a Hilton Garden before so I was glad I got to experience it. Would make a great romantic retreat for couples and for families as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Gilbert W,
I am so glad that you got to experience the Hilton Garden Inn brand for the first time at our hotel! It is a great brand and I hope that you will stay in others where ever your travels may take you. Thank you for your review and I will be happy to share this with our staff. We work hard to make sure our hotel is well maintained so that it still looks inviting and up to date. It is great to hear that you feel that we have accomplished that goal. We hope to see you again in the future when you come back to the North Charleston area.

Best,
Dayton, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very clean and fresh rooms. No problems at all. Comfortable bed. Safe area, ample parking, fast food within walking distance. Other sit down places across 4 lane highway type of road...so use caution if you go there. Overall awesome stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Richard K,
We are so thrilled that you found the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport an awesome place to stay! Thank you so much for your review and I will be sure to share it with our team. We know that as a business traveler you are on the road a lot and we work hard to do everything we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Richard K, we thank you for choosing us as your hotel during your stay in the North Charleston area and we hope to see you again!

Sothport, nc, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great place, excellent staff, great location, QUIET, clean, lobby is very comfortable. Easy walk to convention center on elevated board walk in back of hotel. Recommend for business or pleasure. Close to the airport with 24 Hr. shuttle.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMGT, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hello Thomas T.,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love to have you stay with us in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

was greeted very pleasantly by vikki and jillian front desk staff!, totally blew me away for their accomodations and friendliness. Hotel is great didn't expect a whirlpool!!!!! Close to the airport and the Van was comfortable and a Mercedes??!!! unbelievable!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIMGT, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hello Geoffrey Z.,
I am so pleased to read this review and will be happy to pass along your comments to Vikki, Jillian, and the Guest Services Manager. We work hard to make sure that you feel welcome when you walk through the doors and it certainly sounds like Vikki and Jillian accomplished that. We hope to have you stay with us in the future when your travels bring you back to the Charleston area.

Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was on a business trip, and my check in was friendly, fast, and professional. I was told the hours of the pool, restaurant, and where the work out room was. The room was very clean, neat, well layed out, and the bed was comfortable. The flat screen tv had cable or dish, but either way had plenty of channels including HBO. The bathroom was fairly large for a motel, and the sitting area and bedroom were nice. The first evening I asked what was the cost of the water bottles on the desk, as I was heading to work out, and she smiled and said "on the house." In the lobby is a large glass water container, full of sliced lemons, southern style with ice. Southern hospitality! There is also a fireplace and a sitting area. The work out area was very adequate, and all equipment was fairly new. It included a large flat screen tv. I was given a complementary breakfest coupon to use the first morning. Over-all, it was a good stay, and I will stay here on my next visit to North Charleston SC. The only reason I am not giving them five stars, is obvious, there are 5 star motel/hotels I have stayed at, and due to the age of the motel, they don't quite get there. I do recommend this as a place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on the fourth floor, no noise, and great view