Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,026 results
All reviewsfront deskcharleston airportgreat hotelfamily reunionperforming arts centerbusiness tripconvention centerwould stay here againsouthern hospitalityshuttle servicestaff was friendlycookiesindoor poolnice stayclean roomseasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were provided a clean room. Bed was very comfortable. Staff could not have been nicer. Later in the evening husband went down and ordered food. I had the shrimp and grits and he had the steak and cheese sub. HIGHLY recommend both. We would gladly stay here again. It was very easy to get into the city and very easy to get back on the highway when it was time to head home. Liked getting cookies too :o)

Room Tip: Trust me - the restaurant is good, not your typical hotel chain restaurant food.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna B
Hilton Garden I, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, thank you very for your positive comments. Every member of our staff works daily to make sure that our guests want for nothing during their stay. The Great American Grill, as you experienced, has a dedicated team working to produce delectable cuisine that will leave your palate lingering over our Charleston fare, 7 days a week!

We hope that you will be back to visit us very soon. We'll work to make sure that your stay is just as memorable as the last, guaranteed.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed here in May 2012 and found the property to be clean and secure. The good the property appears to be fairly new so the room we stayed in and all the common areas are in great condition. The staff were friendly and helpful. Needs improvement price seemed a little high as compared to other hotels in the area. Breakfast was good and had a lot to offer however the $30.00 seemed a bit high. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad that you found your accommodations to be clean and comfortable, we wouldn't have it any other way. We also sincerely appreciate your compliments of the staff, nothing means more to our team than to know our guests are satisfied!

Beginning now, the comforts of our hotel are being amplified through Project Grow, which is designed to give our guest all of their desired modern conveniences without sacrificing the Hilton Garden Inn amenities and comforts our guests have grown to love.

We hope that if ever you are in the Charleston area again that you will stop in and visit. We'll be waiting for you.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed at this Hilton Garden during day three of a grueling business trip. I arrived exhausted and hungry. Morgan, at the front desk, had my group of 12 settled with rooms in less than 10 minutes. (This included a warm chocolate cookie for everyone) I opened my room door to reveal a full two room remodeled suite at no extra charge. The room was spacious and very new. Granite countertops were present on the dry sink and bathrooms. The shower was wall to wall ceramic tile, and the bed was very comfortable. There were also two 40" HD flat screen televisions, one for each room. After settling into my room, I went back downstairs to the lobby to inquire about transportation to the downtown, so I could enjoy some local quinine. Before I could inquire at the desk I caught a glimpse of the hotel restaurant menu, and was assured by both the hostess and sense of smell that there would be no need to venture further from in house restaurant. The two waitresses and hostess were very concerned that I should have a very authentic southern style dinner, and offerred opinions on menu items. I enjoyed a great dinner that was true to it's southern style authenticity and was very reasonably priced for a hotel meal. I had a great night's sleep and enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which featured more southern style breakfast treats. If you're looking for a good rest and a good meal, look no further than Hilton Garden Inn Airport S.C.!

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Guest,

At the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, there is nothing more important than our guests. As a team, we have worked to design an experience that will not only meet, but exceed our guests expectations. We are thrilled that you left feeling as though our staff went above and beyond for your and your guests during your stay.

If ever you are in the Charleston area again, we guarantee to have a plentiful breakfast, one-of- a-kind low country cuisine, and most importantly warm, freshly made cookies to welcome you back.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to seeing you and your guests again soon!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here for about a week in July and Couldn't be happier with my experience. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel was in a convenient location. The hotel has a boardwalk on the property that provides quick access to the convention center. Fresh baked cookies are provided for free at the front desk, and the restaurant is first class. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport during your most recent visit to Charleston. We take great pride in our property, and we are so glad that your stay with us met your expectations. We are also so pleased that you took the opportunity to share your thoughts, not only with us, but with the Trip Advisor community!

We hope that if ever you are in the area again, you will choose to stay with us. You will always be able to count on us for "clean, comfortable" accommodations.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We booked at this hotel because of great experiences at other Hilton Garden Inns; however, we will not be returning to this one. We had been traveling and simply expected a clean, quiet, functional room for the night. Instead, the entrance light in the rooms are not lit (my parents also booked a room here and there's didn't work either). This made it difficult to see by the bathroom, closet, full mirror, and coffee areas. If they want to save money, change the bulbs to low energy ones. Next, the air unit didn't take the humidity away causing the room to feel muggy all night. Those things we could have lived with if not for the wedding party reception that the hotel hosted. The music was so loud it actually caused our ROOM to VIBRATE and went on late into the night. If the hotel is going to host receptions, invest in soundproofing or limit the volume of music. We could clearly hear the words. Again, not conducive to sleeping. My husband called the desk, the person apologized but could only move us to a room in the same area (which would be no help) or to a room with a king bed (which doesn't help when there are 2 adults and two teens). At checkout, we were asked about our stay and again stated our disappointment only to receive an apology - empty words without action to back them up. This is the only bad review we've ever give. The room was clean. The staff polite but BEWARE that guests wanting to sleep don't seem to be a priority.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Hilton Garden I, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We at the Hilton Garden Inn value your opinion and would like to offer your our sincerest apologies on the less then satisfactory service you received. Customer Service is our number one priority and the experience you received is not the standard way we do business and certainly now how we treat our guests. If you would like to discuss this matter further please call the hotel directly at 843-308-9330 and ask to speak with Marcus Rogers our General Manager.