The hotel was imaculate, breakfast was really good. Had a waffle maker in the shape of South Carolina, how neat. All the staff were just so nice and very helpful. Nice safe quiet area, close to a couple of restuarants that was in adjacent parking lots so if you wanted to walk you could. We were going into historic Charleston each day and it couldn't have been easier to get there via I 95. It is not from from the Tangier Outlets which was just down the interstate but we really liked the area we were because it wasn't a congested exit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charleston North / Elms Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / Elms Hotel North Charleston
- Fairfield Inn North Charleston
- Fairfield North Charleston
- North Charleston Fairfield Inn