“Great to have good Sushi in North Charleston”
Review of Sake House

Sake House
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great to have good Sushi in North Charleston!

Great variety on straight forward sushi, it is fresh and the staff is friendly.

We go often

Richard Frank

There are newer reviews for Sake House

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was very good and just probably more a fault of my own, a little on the pricey side. I went with one other person in my party who does not like sushi and was there for the hibachi. I think my meal was $15 total, so I guess that's reasonable. It was very good food.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The environment was so warm and inviting. The food was filling and very enjoyable. The wait staff was timely and caring. They tended to all our needs and ensured we were satisfied with our meal and drinks.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was pricey, but great! Our waiter was excellent and they have a really cool fountain thing in the main area.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was by myself on business. I wanted Asian, so I decided on this hibachi grill, but just set at a booth, not infront of the grill. I had a tempura shrimp roll for appetizer, then a HIbachi meal of chicken. Typical hibachi meal.....tasty. Tempura Shrimp roll above average. Pricing consistent with other Hibachi style restaurants. Was very convienent to the airport hotel where I was staying. I would recommend.