“We enjoyed our stay”

Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 60 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were here last spring and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very friendly and attentive, and everything was super clean. I think the hotel was very new at the time we stayed, and so I only dock my rating because there was a lingering smell of paint in our room. There's not much that can be done about that, so I don't fault the hotel. Actually, I'm just super sensitive/allergic to chemical-type smells. My traveling partner said she didn't even notice it. Rooms are spacious and we slept soundly. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Rookie-Ranger

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went to Charleston for the SCECA convention and the hotel attached to the convention center was full, through the Hilton booking agent I found this hotel and it was great. The bed was so comfortable *Queen size* and the linens were top of the line I slept great, the room was fairly quiet except for the elephants upstairs. The modern design felt a little out of my elements at first but I quickly fell in love! My favorite color is orange so the room doors brought a smile to my face! The bathroom was spotless! and the room was a very generous size! Full kitchen! Too bad I only stayed one night! Then I had to go across the street the next night (someone else paying). highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank Beth T
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The family went for a volleyball tournament held at the Charleston Convention Center. We were able to walk to it just across the street. The hotel is very modern and clean, and the staff was very helpful. They offered a nice breakfast buffet "lite". The room was very spacious, featuring two queen beds, a pullout loveseat/sofa, full size refridgerator with freezer, free internet. There was also a nice workout room, which we didn't use, and a coin-op laundry, which we did use. We will definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Andrew H
Matt B, General Manager at Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! It was a pleasure having your team stay with us during the volleyball tournament. I will share your wonderful comments with the staff as they love TripAdvisor postings! We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Charleston!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family vacationed over the Christmas and New Years(12/28-1/4). The Home2 was absolutely wonderful. The room we stayed was very well cared for and met our every needs. The staff was great, very friendly and helped us out with information on the local stores. The location was also great with easy access to the expressways. Downtown Charleston was close and easy to reach.
One more thing. even though we were close to the airport, the room was very quiet and no noise from the planes or expressway. We certainly enjoyed the hospitality of the staff, and, should we go to Charleston area again, we will stay at Home2.
Thanks,George P

Room Tip: The kids activities and restaurant we were not applicable to us.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank George P
Matt B, General Manager at Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We are thrilled that you were able to stay with us during your Holiday vacation in Charleston and that your family enjoyed their stay. We hope you get a chance to take another trip during the summer and visit us again!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had a large group of people staying prior to a cruise. Matt Bartllett was extremely helpful during the organization of out trip. The shuttle service was great for our last minute shopping needs. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, staff was great! we could not have asked for more

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Banri0n
Matt B, General Manager at Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you!! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you had a great time on the cruise! I will share your feedback with our team. Thanks again !

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The manager and staff were outstanding in meeting our needs which turned out to be more than a few because of health problems. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are so new and clean. The kitchen is superb. Terrific experience. We were supposed to stay 8 days but stayed 15. We knew all the staff by name and they were all great expecially Mat the manager. Thank you
Fay

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Fay T

Thank you for the very nice review. It was a pleasure having the both of you staying with us and learning more about Bridge. I will let the staff know about your review as they will LOVE to hear your comments. Good luck in your upcoming tournaments! We can't wait to see you at next one in Charleston! Thanks again!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great stay and I will visit again soon. From flooring to design to funiture to breakfast and from inside and out, this hotel was the best experience I ever had in a long time. I would love for this new hotel to prosper and be in the west coast area. I love the virbrant decor in the hotel, the flooring in the lobby and suite. This hotel is quaint and pleasant. The gym was good and the suites was more than enough. Hilton should build more of Home2Suites across the U.S.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Arana W

Thank you taking the time to share your experience. We are all excited to hear you enjoyed your stay! We currently have two hotels in Salt Lake City, but the Home2 Suites Brand is continuing to expand and will be adding even more hotels in the near future! We look forward to your next stay! Thanks again!