“Unique burgers and sandwiches”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Burgers were creative and delicious. There are many other choices too. Their shakes will make you cheat if you're watching your calories, but worth it! Pop-tart ice cream sandwich for dessert. Mallory was our server and the service was excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,169)

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal from the apps all the way through my meal and my milkshake. Only issue I had was with my waiter, he was very slow and could not provide me with a desert menu to save his life.

saygoodby, Public Relations Manager at Big Billys Burger Joint, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

We are so sorry you had a difficult time with your server! Come back in and see us, we promise we will give you the best burger experience.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Nothing negative here. Orders came quickly and correct. We arrived around 11:30 therefor it wasn't very busy yet. Jalapeño bacon, smoked Gouda, and pico on top of a bison patty. Awesome combination.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This place is awesome! My husband got the Breakfast Burger, and I got the Smash Down Burger! These burgers were HUGE!!! The waitress was a little odd, but she was friendly. Hands-down our new favorite burger joint!!!! We will make a trip every time we visit North Charleston!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The burgers were delicious, especially with the garlic mayo as a spread. The beer selection, although small, was eclectic and tasty. The service was especially excellent! Our server, Corey, went out of his way to be helpful. He was personable, knowledgeable and made great suggestions. He stopped and chatted, was funny and made our dining experience very enjoyable.

saygoodby, Public Relations Manager at Big Billys Burger Joint, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We love hearing our servers are providing top notch service. Hope to see you back at Big Billy's soon.