“Slow as molasses, mediocre food.”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here because it was close to our hotel and had rave reviews - I was not impressed, however. Our waitress was nice, but for two medium-cooked burgers on SLOW Tuesday night, it took upwards of 40 minutes. The two cooks were moving painfully slow (I could see them from my seat at the front of the room), and were loud enough talking that I could hear their entire conversation. Less talking, more cooking. Oh, and my husbands burger was overcooked, and mine undercooked, and we are not typicaly food snobs/complainers. Would not go back.

1  Thank Kward01
There are newer reviews for Big Billys Burger Joint

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We found this place when in Charleston on vacation - its in a strip mall near the convention center. We agree with the reviews we saw in Trip Advisor before going there. We went two days in a row. My wife had the salad with chicken and found it fresh and plentiful. I had one of their signature burgers both times and was very pleased with it. The milk shake was a little too sweet for my liking - home made onion rings were great too.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great burgers, great shakes and a variety of other things on their menu. They specialize in making things 'in-house', and they use a lot of local products. Great, friendly atmosphere. Thank you to Shanna who gave us a lot of suggestions and recommendations...if you're in from out of town, this place is a MUST.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Not being a big red meat eater I was slightly apprehensive, however I got the Frenchie turkey burger and it was amazing!! Our server was very attentive and helpful with all of the questions we had. Great place for a group meal, I will definitely be back here for a great lunch again!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Visited this place after reading all the great reviews but was a little disappointed. I had a burger and it was good but nothing special plus the burger was about half the size of the bun. My son ordered a chocolate milk shake with his lunch and it wasnt delivered until after our entrees were eaten and the table cleared. To their credit they did remove the charge from the bill but twenty minutes to make a milk shake? There are better burger places in the area that I would visit rather than return here.

1  Thank joefromjohnsisland