“Another great burger.”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Big Billy's has a large variety of ingredients to build your own burger. Great sweet potato fries. If you love burgers, this is the place to be!

There are newer reviews for Big Billys Burger Joint

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My parents and I had a great lunch at Big Billy's Burger Joint. They had never been to Charleston and I wanted them to have a great experience--and neither The Noisy Oyster or Big Billy's let us down. We had great service--Jonathan was a great server. He was friendly, attentive and the food was terrific. What we really liked though was that when our bill came, we had the option of adding a small donation to support a local non-profit that helps domestic abuse victims--women and children. That's a great partnership that only helps communities become stronger. If you are looking for great burgers, great service and great price and a way to support the community, BBBJ is the place.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were visiting the area and checked out trip advisor for a place to eat. All the reviews are true. It was A very friendly place and great service. My husband had the bison burger and the corn on the cob and it was great. He also had a milkshake that was the best I have seen in ages. He thought he would never be able to finish it but he did! It was like the old fashioned milkshakes. I had the turkey with cranberry sandwich-very good. Lo our waitress was the best. Come to Orlando please!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I'm a local who happened upon this restaurant quite by accident and now I am hooked! The menu contains more than burgers, but even the burgers aren't your typical burgers. The sandwich choices are varied and many are original. The homemade sauces are incredible. The prices are extremely reasonable and the service is outstanding!. Look for Ryan when you eat here. He is one terrific server! The manager spent several minutes in pleasant conversation with us, explaining how the meat here contains no additives and the produce is not genetically engineered. We will be back!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were passing through the area and came upon this restaurant. The food was excellent and the service was the best. Ryan was awesome! My family and I enjoyed everything about the place! Lexi