“Great food!”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Found this on Tripadvisor, so had to try it. Food was fantastic. Burgers, shakes and sweet potato fries were so good. Atmosphere was cool and service was really good too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stopped in late on a Friday after driving for eleven hours. Jordan was our waitress. What a sweetheart.....fun, patient, and so helpful. First she guided us through the menu so that what we chose was perfect. We both had burgers, and they were delicious. My husband is still raving about his this morning. (Not quite so high on the onion rings.).

Then, being from out of town, she answered all our questions about how to get where we needed to be the next day, even pulling someone out from the kitchen to make sure we got all we needed correctly.

Great choice.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

So I stopped in on my lunch break because I heard so many good things about this restaurant and had to see for myself. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the service was great. Ryan recommended the venison burger so that's wat I went with. It was amazing! I will definitely be back in the very near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Kind of hidden but food was great. Sit at bar fir good sights. Will go back for sure. Bar tender was really good. You should stop by for sure.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Was really excited about finding a new place for a great burger. Went to Big Billy's and we were the only ones there so the service was, of course, great. There were 2 of us and we each ordered a coke. It was flat, I mean no fizz at all. The waitress kindly replaced the drinks at no charge which was very accommodating. The second coke was almost as flat; a watered-down like kind of flat and almost no fizz but we drank it anyway, figuring that's as good as it gets. We each had a burger and regular fries. Fries were big thick fries and were done but not at all crispy. The burger was just a burger, nothing special. The patty was thick and on the greasy side and soft. It was just okay. Honestly, I've had a much better burger at a steakhouse.

1  Thank SCAnnieB