“Best Burger and Service”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My sister and I were visiting Charleston for the weekend and came across this place. We are from New York and normally have better food however this place was amazing. We were thoroughly impressed. The food was great and the service was amazing. Greg was our waiter/ server and he was very professional and was very friendly. His place topped one of the best burger joints in the city of NY where I live. Please support this local business as you will not be disappointed. It's affordable and worth the money!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were staying in the N. Charleston Residence Inn Marriott and didn't feel like driving in to Charleston one evening, so found Big Billys Burger Joint. What a fun and enjoyable meal we had. The place is casual and the angus burgers were tremendous. My wife has never commented on the freshness of burger meat before and doesn't normally eat red meat, but enjoyed her burger more than I had ever seen before. I had a dark ale from a local brewery that was marvelous to the last drop!
The waiting staff was very friendly and down to earth. Price was very reasonable. This place is the perfect stop when in North Charleston and you don't feel like or don't have time to go downtown.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Spent MLK weekend at a volleyball tournament at the Charleston Convention Center. Big Billy's is right across the street. Too bad I didn't find it until we were leaving. Nice selection of craft beers, great food and atmosphere. Service was great. Will definately be back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Great blackened blue cheese Burger and mahi wrap. Prefect place to go if in the north charleston collisieum area. Also, didn't get to sample drinks but looked great. Even had Kalik beer! Will definitely go back. Mallory our server was very attentive

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Love the food (loaded nachos are a meal in themselves and sooooo tasty) and the fact that the have Dragon's Milk on tap...excellent beer. And Lo is a super server with a super attitude...my co-worker and I have decided we will always ask for her, as she makes the whole experience quite enjoyable.