“Tasty burgers with an island feel”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Florence
“Tasty burgers with an island feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Great blackened blue cheese Burger and mahi wrap. Prefect place to go if in the north charleston collisieum area. Also, didn't get to sample drinks but looked great. Even had Kalik beer! Will definitely go back. Mallory our server was very attentive

Charleston, South Carolina
“Always Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Love the food (loaded nachos are a meal in themselves and sooooo tasty) and the fact that the have Dragon's Milk on tap...excellent beer. And Lo is a super server with a super attitude...my co-worker and I have decided we will always ask for her, as she makes the whole experience quite enjoyable.

Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Black and Blue = Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I freakin' loooove this place!!! My girlfriend and I met there after work to chill out and grab a bite to eat. The Bacon, Black and Blue burger was so awesome!! And cooked just right!! Mallory provided us with excellent service, taking great care of us! One of my pet peeves is having an empty drink glass...to me...that can make or break any dining experience...but Mallory kept em comin'! I left with a full belly, a quenched thirst and a smile on my face!! And Meagan made us the best milkshake I've had in a loooooong time!! Thanks you guys for a great experience!!

Guyton, Georgia, United States
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

They have excellent burgers and amazing shakes! Ask for Jonathan! He's awesome! We will come back any time we're in Charleston!

“Fresh, tasty food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great, great food!! Wonderful service. Ask for Jonathan. He was awesome!! Burgers were amazing and homemade shakes just topped off a great meal.