“Burgers are Way Above Average” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Billys Burger Joint

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Summerville, South Carolina
“Burgers are Way Above Average”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

This restaurant grinds fresh meat daily. They also make at least some of their condiments. The atmosphere is relaxing and pleasing.

Visited August 2012

Saint Charles, Missouri
“A great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Wasn't to sure about going in to eat. We never heard of this place before. However, looking at Tripadvisor we thought we would give it a try and we were sure glad we did!

Food was outstanding. The people that worked there were also outstanding. Very friendly. The server came to our table and introduce yourself, and told us all about the beef and where they get it from. Never experienced that before.

If you never have eaten there before, give them a try. I think you're going to like it. Once again, great friendly staff.

Charleston, South Carolina
“friggen great burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Finally made it to Billy's after hearing about the great burgers. I was taken back by how awesome they were. I really appreciated being able to have a medium rare burger that is apparently ground in house. I see that there are many reviews about the food but they should also be commenting on the beer selection. Much to my surprise were some great craft beers. Try Billy's if you haven't. Its really good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Best Burgers Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love Big Billy's, i went in thinking that it would be another over priced ''bad food'' kinda place. I was so wrong...from the start my waitress ''cannon'' was very confident as she explained the menu and different choices available..and to start she suggested ''jumbo'' wings..that were cooked to perfection, and sauced awesomely..then on to the burger and tots..chose them instead of fries...my burger was delivered without haste dripping with toppings..i chose swiss cheese, onion and ''chow-chow''..my fav...and just when i thought i was stuffed...i was wrong...Cannon told me about the milk-shakes...and i had the best tasting shake...all this, and i was glad when the bill came...it didn't break my bank, by no means...Big Billy's Burgers is the BEST.

• Visited October 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great food, fun atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Greg at the bar & server Chris took care of me. I got my food fast & it was delicious! I would like to see a healthy option as a side.

1 Thank Kirk C