“friggen great burger” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Big Billys Burger Joint

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Charleston, South Carolina
“friggen great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Finally made it to Billy's after hearing about the great burgers. I was taken back by how awesome they were. I really appreciated being able to have a medium rare burger that is apparently ground in house. I see that there are many reviews about the food but they should also be commenting on the beer selection. Much to my surprise were some great craft beers. Try Billy's if you haven't. Its really good.

• 3 of 5 stars

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Best Burgers Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love Big Billy's, i went in thinking that it would be another over priced ''bad food'' kinda place. I was so wrong...from the start my waitress ''cannon'' was very confident as she explained the menu and different choices available..and to start she suggested ''jumbo'' wings..that were cooked to perfection, and sauced awesomely..then on to the burger and tots..chose them instead of fries...my burger was delivered without haste dripping with toppings..i chose swiss cheese, onion and ''chow-chow''..my fav...and just when i thought i was stuffed...i was wrong...Cannon told me about the milk-shakes...and i had the best tasting shake...all this, and i was glad when the bill came...it didn't break my bank, by no means...Big Billy's Burgers is the BEST.

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great food, fun atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Greg at the bar & server Chris took care of me. I got my food fast & it was delicious! I would like to see a healthy option as a side.

1 Thank Kirk C
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Big Billy's Burger Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I met a colleague for lunch last week in N. Charleston and we decided on Big Billy's. The food was great and we had excellent service from our waiter Chris. Found that it is not just a burger joint and there is a lot of food to choose from. Gotta try the corn on the cob for a side item...I asked for the recipe but no dice! I will go back again for sure....

Blythewood, South Carolina
“too much salt”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I ordered the dry ranch wings & buffalo shrimp appetizers. Both were toooooo salty. The wings had a good flavor but they were fried too hard. The shrimp were a nice size but the coating had too much salt in it. The buffalo sauce was ok. If I go there again I may try a burger instead

Visited October 2012