“Big Billy's Burger Joint”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I met a colleague for lunch last week in N. Charleston and we decided on Big Billy's. The food was great and we had excellent service from our waiter Chris. Found that it is not just a burger joint and there is a lot of food to choose from. Gotta try the corn on the cob for a side item...I asked for the recipe but no dice! I will go back again for sure....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I ordered the dry ranch wings & buffalo shrimp appetizers. Both were toooooo salty. The wings had a good flavor but they were fried too hard. The shrimp were a nice size but the coating had too much salt in it. The buffalo sauce was ok. If I go there again I may try a burger instead

1  Thank mskent424
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Ok, I read all the reviews prior to going to this joint. I guess I thought that it was going to be something really special. But to me it was alright. The burgers were good, meat cooked just right, the buns were very tasty, portions could have been somewhat larger. Sweet potatoes fries were very good. If I had a choose I would pick FiveGuys Bugers over this place.

1  Thank Paule E
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went into the restaurant and ordered some food the bartender ignored me most of the time and messed up my order the manager was not help not only did he threaten me he stated " we don't want your money" with heavy racial undertones, he made me really uncomfortable, I have a witness, and I am a very unsatisfied customer

2  Thank LessThan23
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Just got back from lunch at Big Billy's. Even though it was lunchtime, the service was excellent and super fast. We ordered an appetizer and had only eaten 1/2 when the food arrived. I had a Miami Vice--it was really fruity and sweet. My hubby had "the Terminator". He said it was delicious with just the right amount of heat. The fried pickle appetizer was great. All in all, it was an excellent experience. Our server, Mack, was friendly and more than efficient. Great atmosphere--all in all a great lunch in North Charleston.