Sleep Inn North Charleston
$129
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$109
$110
$156
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
$129
$126
$116
Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewsmaintenance guyhot and cold itemsroom was cleanvery pleased with our staygreat place to staydefinitely stay here againcharlestoninterstateairplanecruisehousekeeper
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff were very accommodating. Handicapped accessibility was not an issue, except for bathroom in the room and height of beds. One staff member even got us a special rate for an extra night's stay. The toilet in the accessible bathroom was a little unsteady, but otherwise, our stay was fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed at the Sleep Inn N. Charleston for a couple of days. Since we got in a little late, the front desk attendant knocked off some of the charge for the room, which was awesome. The next day we decided that we would stay a couple more days and the staff was very helpful with extending my stay with ease. The rooms were clean and everyone was friendly, especially the room attendant (she was so funny) and a maintenance guy I met on the elevator.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were in Charleston last weekend and located the Sleep Inn. Outside appearences were good. Interior lobby was nice but kind of small. The rooms were clean for the most part. The only issue I had was the sheets didnt appear to have been changed and there was hair on the bathroom floor and shower. Other than this, I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again on my next visit to Charleston!

Room Tip: Try to stay on the top floor. The people above us had us up at 6 am stomping on the floor and being loud.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Joe W, General Manager at Sleep Inn North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We do strive everyday to keep a very clean hotel and we are happy you noticed the cleanliness of the lobby. We are appreciative of your comments and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were just passing through and stayed only one night. The clerk was friendly and even baked cookies for the guests. The room was clean and had 2 queen beds, which our daughters appreciated since they had to share a bed. The room had a large flat screen TV and frig. We stayed on a Friday night, so the travel coupon wasn't valid, but $89 seemed to be a fair rate for the area. The location seemed safe and secure, which was a concern for us since we had bikes and kayaks on our car. The breakfast bar had waffles, boiled eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, & grits. Cereals, oatmeal, & fruit too. An attendant kept things stocked and clean. The only downside was no pool.

Room Tip: we stayed on 4th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I couldn't give this 0 stars or I would have... it doesn't even deserve one. I booked a room here through Expedia and a few days later the money was taken out of my account. When I showed up for my reservation and told the front desk woman my name, she oddly knew who I was without even searching for my reservation. She told me that my card had been declined so she couldn't hold my room and now the hotel was completely booked so she couldn't do anything for me. She said that they had sent me a confirmation e-mail telling me that my card was declined. However, as I looked into this- I didn't have ANY e-mail from them. Not only did the front desk woman blatantly lie to my face, she was completely incompetent of doing her job. Being Memorial Day weekend, everything in the vicinity was completely booked so I had to drive 55 miles out of my way to find a new hotel. When I further looked into this issue the next day, I realized that they HAD in fact taken the money out of my account! This is actual fraud considering I didn't get a service and was charged anyway. After about 20 calls with Expedia- THEY, not the Sleep Inn (who told me there was nothing they could do) reimbursed me. However, I never received an apology from the Sleep Inn or any type of reimbursement for the extra 110 miles I had to go out of my way due to THE ERROR OF THE SLEEP INN. DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THE REMAINDER OF THE TRIP!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bglax09

We apologize. But after further investigating this guest did not stay at this location. We appreicate the feedback.