Masters Inn Charleston North
$129
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$156
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$126
$116
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$93
$110
Hampton Inn Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$113
$129
$109
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$75
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and i are making à trip of 3 months through America and we always look for cheap motels. We found masters inn in north charleston. From the entrance it looks fine. When we got to our room we saw 30 shady people hanging outside. They were looking at us and everything we brought out of our car. They were very noisy. There were also two prostitutes next to our room with their room full of men. In our room there were a lot of roaches and the bathroom was very dirty. The toilet did not work.
We asked our money back and we got it. The woman at the desk wasn't even surprised that we wanted to leave. We only had to write down the reason for the official stuff.
We would strongly recommend not to go there. It's not safe and not clean!

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank A3enne
Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

It is 4:30 am. Ive been up all night because staying at this hotel is scary. Ok so people actually live at this place. And the residents that live here, you don't want as your neighbors. They hang out all day and night outside ,beer bottles all over the place. Best of all is hearing gun shots. Rooms are disgusting. Walls have big holes in them. Tubes are molded. Chairs have so many stains on them that you cant tell original color!

• Stayed: May 2012
7  Thank Rolab
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and it is not a palace but a good place to stay if you are on a budget. We had a king room and it does need some updating and the bed wasnt very comfortable. The room however was very clean and the linens were also clean. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful when we needed them.

Please note that a lot of contractors do stay here but.we didnt have any issues with them. It was other guests at the hotel who were noisy.

Like I stated before, its not a palace but its worth it if you are looking for a cheap place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank fitz34
Reviewed January 15, 2012

My wife and I were town for a couple of days and needed a affordable place to stay for 2 nights. The Masters Inn was affordable and looked decent from the outside. When we pulled up there was a police officer in his car in the parking lot which may have been a sign that this place has had issues in the past. Once we got into our room I went to the restroom and noticed a large used bandaid in the bath tub and also an old pair of men's underwear hanging on the back of the bathroom door which was itself was badly damaged and falling apart. How the maid who cleaned this room could have missed a large pair of men's underwear hanging from the bathroom door and a large used bandaid is beyond me. Also the sink was badly rusted and there were cockroaches in the room. A really awful place to stay and not worth the $45 per night we paid, not even close. Do not stay at this hotel unless cleanliness and sanitary and safe environment are important to you. We will never again stay at this hotel, I would rather sleep outside it would be cleaner.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
8  Thank William S
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this motel a couple of times while we were in college to have time together. This place is super dangerous. Drug dealers, prostitutes, fighting in the rooms parking lots, smelly rooms, nasty rooms. Do you get my point!?!? Spend the extra 40 bucks and find somewhere else. I can't belieNve this place is still open and feel super sorry for people who stop to stay by mistake.

• Stayed: November 2011