“I love this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of King Street Grille Northwoods Mall

King Street Grille Northwoods Mall
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

After a pretty rough week, I stopped to KSG to meet a friend for nachos, wings, and conversation. During my recap of a previous evening gone bad I used my best Rosie Perez impression, I pointed in the direction of Katie (manager) by accident. Katie came right over and joined in the hilarious conversation. Afterwards, she introduced herself and asked if we needed anything.

Katie is indeed a breath of fresh air to the KSG Northwood's Mall. She was warm, friendly, inviting, and hilarious. We need more people like her in the Food and Beverage industry.
I demand she is cloned immediately. lol

Thanks for all that you do Katie. My friend and I will be back again!

• 4 of 5 stars

South Carolina
“Seemed more like a bar.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here for supper with my wife. The big bar and multiple tv's dominate the place. Seemed more like a sports bar than a restaurant. All of the tv's were blaring football and I could hardly here myself think, much less hear what my wife was saying.

I ordered the Rueben because I love a good Reuben. This sandwich had all of the ingredients of a Reuben (I checked) but it tasted very bland. The mashed potatoes had some sort of aftertase. I ended up sending them back and got some waffle fries which were OK but certainly nothing special. They had a lot of beer on tap but no dark beer. I had to settle for a bottle of Guiness.

My wife had the build your own salad and the macaroni and cheese which she said were very good. I was ready to leave as soon as we got through eating because the place was so noisy.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Pleasant surprise quick bite turened into grat evening out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stopped into King Street at Northwoods before a show. We were greeted by smiles and seated on the patio. The manager came over and greeted us as well. We ordered our food and were served in great timing. The food was very good. The manager came over again to check on us again and was exceptional pleasant with a charming with a great since of humor. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and stayed a good while laughing and talking skipping the show. We will certainly return. Thank you Sara and Heather for a pleasant experience

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“hands down, best place to go in north charleston!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place is great and has some of the best drink specials around. They have some kind of special everyday. Great place to just go relax and have a good time. The staff is awesome, a very "Cheers" vibe bar. To top it off the food is outstanding as well. Definitely a great place to go. I come at least once a week because of the atmosphere and friendly feel.

Temecula, California
“Go here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Best happy hour around 7 days a week!!! Had a great time while I was here visiting a friend thatlives here locally. It's also her favotite place to go, she rants about it everytime we talk on the phone. I am so glad she brought me here!! Staff is also excellent!!