“Christmas Day”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“Christmas Day”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I just wanted to say thank you so much for being open on Christmas, I know it must be a sacrifice to spend it at work rather than with your family but me and my family were very grateful! Our server Nathan was very attentive, polite, and very nice as was the manager. We loved the atmosphere and the food, thank you again for making our Christmas great!

“Amazing as always.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Got the fried buffalo chicken sandwich and itwas honestly the best I've ever had. The ranch dressing here is the greatest too. Thanks to Somer and the rest of the amazing staff at KSG NC

beaufort sc
“First time!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My mother in law and I went here for lunch yesterday. We enjoyed everything. The hostess sat us at a great table to accomodate the cadillac of strollers! My burger was cooked just how I asked and from what I was told my mother in law enjoyed her salmon as well. Nathan was very sweet, he is super great with people and took good care of us making sure our tea was full!

• Visited December 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“review”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had just gotten to the Mall and hungry. King Street was right at the enterance. Nathan was very sweet and right there to meet our every needs with out being overbearing . The salmon was out of this world. If you are in the area it is a must visit.

• Visited December 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Part About the Mall”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love the food and love the staff!!! My only problem is that I don't get enough time to go there more often. :)

• Visited November 2012