“Helped me in a pinch!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 60 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had a really great experience in the one night I stayed here before an early morning flight. I'm only Mariott Gold but got upgraded to a suite that was great - super-modern, awesome amenities including two TV's. Staff was super-friendly, too.

I was too early for the airport shuttle service so the front desk called a cab for me. I waited for a half hour and was very worried about missing my 6:55 flight until I saw a Fairfield van pull up - the front desk had made a special call for a shuttle to run me to the airport. The driver got me to the airport just in time and I was able to make my flight with 15 minutes to spare. This attention to detail got me to a client on time and I'm extremely grateful for it.

1  Thank EvanK819
SavannahMathesFFIS, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear EvanK819,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent stay with us! Whether here for business or pleasure, short-term or extended stay, we strive to provide each guest with 100% satisfaction through outstanding customer service.

I am excited to share your comments with the staff, and will be sure to give special recognition to the associates that worked together, ensuring you did not miss your flight.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Charleston on any future visits!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay this weekend. The room was spacious, comfortable, and the housekeeping staff had done an excellent job - the bathroom was squeaky clean, and the coffee bar too! Loved the location - close to the outlet mall - and only 5 to 10 minutes to downtown Charleston - We loved our stay!!
Kristina and Howard at the front desk as well as the breakfast staff were extremely pleasant and friendly!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor - had no problems with noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sharon E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review of your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport! We, as well as other TripAdvisor travelers, truly appreciate your honest feedback.

I am incredibly excited to share your comments with the housekeeping and breakfast staff ... they work very hard to ensure that all of our guests are completely satisfied! Kristina and Howard are two prime examples of the "Southern Hospitality" that we provide for our guests.

Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Charleston in the future!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites was very good. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. I actually had the opportunity to stay at this location on two consecutive Saturdays and was impressed that the staff member remember us from one atay to the next. I would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Rhona I,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review of your recent stay with us for other TripAdvisor travelers! We are happy that you were satisfied with your overall visit.

Our staff strives to provide true "Southern Hospitality," and I am delighted that you were able to receive that experience.

It would be our pleasure to be your host on any future visits to Charleston!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here for a night to attend a concert at the Preforming Arts Center. Great location. The staff, especially Sam who ran the hospitality hour, were very accommodating and friendly. Our room was spacious & clean. No hesitation about recommending it..

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear mjz64,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport with other TripAdvisor travelers! I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us.

I am excited to pass along your comments to Sam! She is wonderful, and I am glad that she was part of your memorable experience with us.

We hope that you will join us again on your next visit to Charleston!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My two week hotel stay here was awesome. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the hotel amenities are top notch. The breakfast is very good and the free happy hour is one of a kind. In addition, the location is unbeatable to shopping and restaurants. I would visit this hotel again anytime and definitely recommend others to stay here.

Dear Janine P,

Thank you so much for the excellent review of your recent stay with us! I am incredibly happy to hear that you were 100% satisfied with all that we have to offer ... from a convenient location to shopping/dining/recreation to our complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception.

We truly strive to set ourselves apart from all the other hotels in Charleston. Our stand-out "Southern Hospitality" is just the beginning of how we make our guests feel like family.

Thank you, again, for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to being your hotel of choice on your future visits to Charleston.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very nice hotel and it is located in an excellent location near plenty of shopping and restaurants. The hotel serves breakfast every day of the week and it also serves complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks Monday – Friday. Hotel also offers free shuttle within a 5 mile radius from hotel. The entire hotel staff is professional and always attentive to the customer’s needs .

Room Tip: Tanger Outlet Charleston is walking distance from hotel

Dear Tonya T,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of your recent stay with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport! We, as well as other TripAdvisor travelers, truly appreciate your honest feedback of your overall stay.

I am so happy that you were able to enjoy many of our amenities, including breakfast, Manager's Reception and shuttle service upon request - all complimentary! We strive to fulfill every guest's need so that their stay with us is as pleasant as possible.

Again, thank you for the kind feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for two weeks during a temporary duty assignment. The hotel was very clean and has nice rooms. The hotel staff was extremely helpful. Specifically, Christina and Ria were awesome and helped me out with a lot! Christina helped me find daytime and nightlife activities to do during the weekend. While I was at work, Ria researched many activities for me to do at the Folly beach. Everyone was easy going and very helpful. The hotel also offers complimentary beer, wine, and snacks during the week which was awesome. They had a seasonal beer, so you were not stuck getting the cheapo beer every night. If I ever come back to Charleston, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Dear jimmythegent86,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this wonderful review of your recent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport to share with other TripAdvisor travelers! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us.

I will be sure to pass along your comments to Ria and Kristina, as well as the rest of the staff. It is our goal to ensure 100% guest satisfaction, and I am so happy that you were able to enjoy so many of our incredible amenities, as well as recommendations for dining and activities in the area.

Again, thank you for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to be your hotel of choice for your lodging needs in Charleston in the future. Have a wonderful day!