Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$164
$104
$96
BestWestern.com
$119
Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$98
SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallwine and beerearly flightmanager's receptioncharleston airportexcellent roommorning breakfastthe location is perfectwafflesa great stayshuttle servicewould stay here againconvention centerbusiness tripfolly beachfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We arrived at noon and our room was not available. We wanted to go downtown, but did not want to leave all our luggage in the car. The staff took and stored our luggage in their managers office - usually not something a Fairfield would do. Everything was very clean - outside, entrance, hallways and room. The parking was awful - they were booked that night and there was not enough parking - one guy with a very long trailer took up 6 spots so that titled the car/spot ratio.
We did not stay for breakfast, but it looked like there was plenty of selections.
Starbucks right around the corner, and an outlet mall within walking distance.
Very nice.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JimJ12
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for bringing the parking issues to our attention. You are correct, on busy nights when big trucks like that take up so many spaces it leaves limited spacing for other guests. I have discussed the parking do's and don’ts with the front desk staff and we have identified a parking area for anyone needing to take up more than one spot. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charleston.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night on July3rd with my family. Ria was at the front desk and was pleasant and courteous. I initially had two double rooms. I asked if I could change one of the rooms to a King and she was very accommodating. The breakfast was excellent, hot and tasty. The evening reception with beer, wine and snacks was an excellent bonus. The young lady there was very nice. All the staff said hello and greated me everywhere I was. I felt very welcomed. My sister and I used the shuttle for the outlets and Walmart. The driver Taylor ( I think was his name) was nice and patient. I definitely recommend. Close to downtown Charleston and shopping

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

WOW! What great feedback! I will be sure to recognize all of the staff members you have mentioned in your review. Thank you for taking the time out to complete this and mention each person on our team that went above and beyond. I hope to meet you on your next trip to Charleston.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very convenient to Charleston airport, outlet mall and several restaurants and stores. Manager and other staff were extremely friendly and free breakfast was very good. Even had cut fresh fruit as an option. Would definitely stay here again. Beds were very comfortable which is a huge selling point for me!

• Stayed: July 2013

Rebecca- I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our new upgrades of fresh cut fruit at breakfast were a hit. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Charleston.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel and found it to be clean and comfortable. It is pretty much what you expect for this price and with the chain name. But the staff were fantastic! We had a problem with a blocked toilet which was dealt with promptly and pleasantly. The hotel shuttle bus gave us a ride to the car rental site, although it was not strictly right at the airport, and when we asked for driving directions they were printed out for us as well as explained. If I were to fly into Charleston again I would definitely consider staying here again. It is a little far from the city if you don't have a car, but it is close to the shopping outlet mall, and a selection of basic restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

WOW! What great feedback! It is a great feature of our hotel that we have a shuttle on property and are able to get our guests places so they don't have to pay a taxi. Thank you so much for the great feedback and we hope to host you again on your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were picked up at the airport and taken to motel by a very curtious lady who also gave us advise on resturants in the area. Our room was clean comfortable and quietwith all the emenities you would expect such as small refrigerator iron hairdryer and internet. They offered complimentory bar with smacks from 5:30 to 7:30 soft drinks beer and wine. the morning breakfast was fresh, hot and good selection to please most anyone. I would stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert L
Dawn W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide you with recommendations! I hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Charleston.