“15th Wedding Anniversary”

Ranked #20 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina
“15th Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I love love love this place!! So clean elegant and customer service (Devandra) was awesome. He helped me booked this place upon waling in and he was such a mannerable gentleman. It gave me hope that there are still some people out there that love their job. When I arrived to my room I felt like I was staying in royalty!! This place was far beyond any place I have ever stayed. When my bridesmaids came over they thought I was RICH!! lol!! My husband loved it as well. The tub was a winner for me and the view was great overlooking all the shopping areas. People this is the hotel for relaxation. No noise, everyone's friendly and the food is good too! We will definitely go back just to relax. I loved it!! Thanks Devandra! YOU ROCK!! Your company should be proud to have an employee like yourself.

Room Tip: clean clean clean
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Firstly, congratulations on the 15th anniversary! Secondly, we appreciate the kind words! We take great pride in all of our friendly and knowledgeable staff; thank you for appreciating them, too! We do hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Great hotel! Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff and great location!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Thank you! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed November 25, 2011

OMG breath taking when you walk in! customer service exquisite! king size bed fluffy! the bathroom! I could live in;-) that big flat screen on the wall and oversized bath tub i was in pure luxury! I didnt want to leave! truly a touch of class! we had a window view of the tangler oulet i was a kid in the candy store excited to be so near all that shopping:-) convience! oh so awesome! we are so hooked we will be staying there from now on! i am so spoiled lol......
thank you so much for a warm and beautiful experience. definitely so deserving of a five star hotel!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy. this place has a really nice workout gym too!

Room Tip: we loved the top floor and the window view! just fabulous
1 Thank Katina C
Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Charleston for your stay! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you soon!
Sumter, South Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This hotel was the host hotel for our 25th reunion for The Citadel. Accommodations, food and facilities could not have been better. I have received nothing but positive comments from my classmates after a great weekend.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
We greatly appreciate you choosing us to host your reunion! You all were a great bunch and we enjoyed having you with us! We hope to see you all again in the future!
Columbia sc
Reviewed November 20, 2011

This was our fist stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly, the food was great, the room was fantastic. The price was exceptional and the location perfect for us. We will be back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for your review! We are glad you decided to give us a try and we do hope to see you soon!
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Crowne Plaza was a great surprise. We booked there because the Hampton Inn at Daniel Island was fully booked. We stayed for one night with our teenage son for a soccer game. We liked everything about it: decor, space, beds, common areas, inside and out. The only negative was breakfast not included, but the inside restaurant offers a good breakfast at a decent price. We will stay there again instead of booking in Daniel Island/Mt. Pleasant. The location is also only 10-15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Hollydawn, Manager at Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of Crowne Plaza Charleston! We strive to show you the lowcountry friendliness through our staff to give you the best hotel experience we possibly can. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2011

After searching for hotels for my project team members, I visited the property and decided to stay. This felt like home away from home.I stayed in another hotel for an earlier project and my team appreciated that I chose this hotel for the next project. Great and friendly staff. Service was amazing. I had to come back for visit after my project. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who like to experience the calm of the area; and everything is within reach, shopping outlets, restaurants . For a guy who spent 60% of the time traveling and staying in hotels believe me, it's worth the try.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
We are so glad you and your team enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for allowing our team to take care of you on your stay in Charleston! We look forward to having you back with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Charleston
Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston - Airport/Hotel & Convention
Embassy Suites by Hilton North C...
#14 of 58 in North Charleston
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Charleston - Convention Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North...
#2 of 58 in North Charleston
#23 of 61 in Charleston
Market Pavilion Hotel
Market Pavilion Hotel
#9 of 61 in Charleston

Been to Crowne Plaza Charleston Airport Convention Center? Share your experiences!