“Great Food and Prices”
Review of East Bay Deli

East Bay Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: East Bay Deli opened on September 11, 2001; a terrible day for America and hard day to start a business. Nonetheless, we’ve continued on; and over the last decade, we’ve become a popular place to eat for Charleston’s locals and tourists alike. East Bay Deli is a New York style deli with a distinctive southern flair that offers traditional deli favorites as well as a variety of salads, healthy sandwiches and wraps. Our food is fresh, deli-cious, affordable, and we’ve got something for every taste.
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Food and Prices”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We love East Bay Deli for the breakfast. The location in North Charleston is consistently good. Their omelettes are the best in North Charleston. The toast is even high quality. Also, for lunch, the salad bar is always fresh and well stocked. And I can't forget to mention the Carnegie Deli Cheesecakes and other desserts! You can't go wrong choosing this place for breakfast or lunch.

Visited January 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What a great place, clean, lively with sooooo many choices of sandwhich combinations, great sides, the salad bar was outstanding and the cake my co worker purchased was too much for 2 of us and simply the best coconut cake I have ever tasted. This place has been voted best deli in Charleston for many years and I understand why!

Visited January 2013
Greer, SC
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We ate lunch here with my family. I have eaten at other East Bay Deli locations. This one is just as good as the other ones, nice is a compliment.

Chicago, Illinois
“Kinda pricey...”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I love deli foods and the sandwich was OK but I am used to the deli's in the city and this one just doesn't compare. I had a corned beef on rye with swiss cheese and chips on the side. the corned beef was just OK and the rye was pretty good. My total was $8.64 and for an average sandwich I thought it was a little on the pricey side.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Rich T
Bedford, Virginia
“YUM YUM”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I were waiting to go on a harbor cruise and needed to get some lunch. We drove around and stumbled upon EBD. The sandwiches were lg. and delicious. We knew it must be pretty good when 2 police officers came in. They always know where the good food is. Great place to grab a sandwich !! There were a ton of people coming in to pick up orders while we ate. Must be very popular with the locals.

Visited October 2012