SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate
Ranked #14 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This hotel was the nicest ive stayed in in a LONG time! Unlike some hotels that show pictures and they arent really what they look like, this hotel is EXACTLY what they look like which was fantastic! the customer service, breakfast, rooms, atmosphere were excellent! i love how you got to chose what pillows you wanted, what floor, and if you wanted to be near the elevator or not. i will definatly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
GM7535, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this review, February 20, 2012
You are very kind with your compliments, and I truly appreciate them. I will make sure to share them with my associates. I would want to point out however, that although we always strive to meet every request possible, there are times when we cannot guarantee things such as the location of the room, connecting rooms, etc. I assure you that should we ever disappoint with regards to specific requests, it is because it just was not physically possible to do so at the time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We just wanted to take a moment to comment about our wonderful weekend in Charleston. My wife and I took our 17 month-old twin girls to the hotel as I was running in the marathon. Traveling with young children is always an adventure, but the Spring Hill Suites in North Charleston made our stay extremely comfortable. The room was well equipped for our needs and the morning breakfast bar had plenty of goodies for adults and young children (yogurt, scrambled eggs, made to order waffles, etc...). The room was impeccably clean which made us feel quite comfortable allowing our young twin daughters to roam around. The front desk staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help me locate a cab to get downtown the morning of the marathon. The housekeeping staff were pleasant and professional. The entire hotel staff was friendly and happy to assist us as we labored to bring all the necessary items needed for our young twins in and out of the hotel. We did not get a chance to utilize all the amenities (pool, Fitness room, etc...), but these areas were very clean too. Nice open and airy lounge for enjoying free 24/7 coffee was a plus. Our beds were extremely comfortable. Also, being off Ashley Phospate, we were close to all major restaurants and stores which was very convenient. Awesome stay and will stay here again of future trips.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Lafayette, Tennessee
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Stayed here on one-night business trip on Jan 28, 2012. I flew in and although my business was at The Citadel which is south of the airport, I'm glad I chose to stay here which is a couple of miles north of the airport. Staff was extremely generous and helpful. Kala was clerk upon my check-in and was very courteous. Location was on a back-street behind other hotels/apartment buildings not far from interstate, but there seemed to be no problems with security. Cannot beat the quality of hotel for the price. I am a Marriott Rewards member & I had rather stay here with excellent service, clean rooms, and FREE in-room wireless Internet than the more pricey Marriotts which have no in-room Wifi. If I am back in the area, I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
GM7535, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete a lovely review of your stay. Your gracious compliments and details of the hotel and Kala are greatly appreciated. I will make sure to share your comments with Kala and I hope to welcome you at our hotel in the near future.
Washington,DC
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This hotel is convenient to the airport, shopping and restaurants. It is squweeky clean with a very professional staff.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank travelwithbigbob
I want to thank you for the very kind words. I will make sure to share your comments with my associates, and I am happy to share with you that it means a lot to them to know that their efforts are recognized.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The property is well-appointed. The rooms and lobby are modern and well-lighted. The property seems secure. The staff friendly and courteous. Eateries, gas stations, and other services nearby. The only issue I initially had was signage--trouble locating by GPS.

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete a lovely review of your stay. Your gracious compliments and details of the hotel and staff are greatly appreciated. I will make sure to share your comments with my associates and I hope to welcome you and your family again soon. I do apologize for any difficulty you had locating us by GPS. Our hotel is fairly new and there might be some difficulties locating it on older GPS devices that have not had recent upgrades. I can assure you however that hotel coordinates are up to date and availed to locate on all updated GPS devices.
Suffield, Connecticut
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This Marriott was well kept, had great amenities and looks very recently built. The rooms are much nicer than other Marriott's I've been to and the service is unbelievable. No complains whatsoever.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
GM7535, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete a lovely review of your stay. Your gracious compliments of the hotel and staff are greatly appreciated. We hope to welcome you and your friends again soon.
Lumberton, North Carolina
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions while travelling on business. It is a great hotel, with a most attentive, friendly and competent staff. I will be back over and over again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review. Your gracious compliments and excellent details are greatly appreciated.