All reviews free laundry home away from home library of books dvd player indoor pool front desk burner stove place to stay full size fridge every morning highly recommend this hotel historic district off the highway exercise room the entire staff complimentary breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Hotel staff was friendly, when had an issues which was only one it was taken care of in minutes.

Reviewed December 26, 2010

I came to Charleston for temporary duty in the military. Since it would be an extended stay I opted to stay at Staybridge because of a full kitchen in every room. Upon arrival I was astonished by the quality and cleanliness of the room. The kitchen included hardwood flooring, full size refrigerator, marble stove top and bar, dishes, pots, silverware and a dishwasher. The living room was beautifully decorated and had a pullout couch, arm chair, HDTV with DVD player and a work desk with lamp. The bedroom had a smaller HDTV, clothing dresser, nightstand and two queen size beds which were the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Standard bathroom with sink, shower and toilet completed the room. If the room description didn't win you over just yet then the hotel staff will definitely seal the deal. Every staff member from the front desk to maintenance and housekeeping showed great courtesy and would always great me with a smile. I felt like I was coming home from work not to a hotel, but to my home. In my opinion that's what is most important for an extended stay hotel; make the guests feel like they are at home, not a hotel. They serve complimentary breakfast 7 days a week and complimentary dinner certain nights defined in their schedule. The only thing complimentary about the food was the name. The food was great and tasted restaurant quality. Overall my experience here has been excellent, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 20, 2010

The Staybridge Suites North Charleston is the finest Hotels the industry has to offer in Charleston, SC. I am a world traveler and the Staybridge Suites North Charleston, along with its superior staff, rivals some of the greatest hotels of Europe and the Middle East. If you are ever in the Charleston area you must not miss the opportunity to experience the Staybridge Suites North Charleston.

1  Thank Bradford D
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Had a hard time finding a room in Charleston during our last visit and stumbled upon this hidden gem. We had stayed at one other Staybridge Suites in Corning NY so we knew the rooms & bed would be great. Location for this one is kind of hard to find without good directions but worth finding. New hotel with beautiful rooms and great beds.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2010

For the first time, I felt obligated to write a review for a hotel . . . a review that covers several stays over the past few months. The Staybridge Suites was outstanding from the minute I walked in the door until I checked out two days later. The front desk, the wait staff in the dining room, the housekeeping staff, etc thanks to all of you for understanding that you really are there to serve us the customers and weary travelers. You did it well.