All reviewsfree laundryhome away from homelibrary of booksdvd playerindoor poolfront deskburner stoveplace to stayfull size fridgeevery morninghighly recommend this hotelhistoric districtoff the highwayexercise roomthe entire staffcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The hotel suites were clean and the amenities were modern, new, and well cared for. I have stayed with Staybridge before. This was the nicest. The grits on the morning buffet were delicious. I didn't have time to enjoy the pool. Maybe next time.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dezz g
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We booked two suites for our family during Mother's Day weekend in Charleston and were very pleased. We've stayed in more expensive places in or near Charleston, but we needed real suites this time and Staybridge was perfect for us . It's a few miles from downtown, but easy access to I-26 made the distance a non-factor. In a secure area of N. Charleston it had large comfortable suites with full kitchens, staff that went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, pool and workout facility, a laundry for longer stays and decent food. We'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I stayed here for 6 nights when I was on business. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was ok and not the best of Staybridge. There was no bags for you to take a snack to work like other Staybridge locations but that's okay.The main road is very busy and is a nightmare to navigate during rush hour however I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tafferdills
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Home away from home .....staff is so friendly and helpful! Breakfast is awesome....evening social meal is delicious food! Indoor pool is heavenly! They make my pet feel very welcomed. I can't say enough good things about Staybridge....

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fairly typical of Staybridge Suites--huge suites, decent breakfast with a couple of hot choices. A bonus was the evening reception. For free food, it wasn't bad. The staff was polite and friendly. A great choice for families.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family