All reviewsfree laundryhome away from homelibrary of booksdvd playerindoor poolfront deskburner stoveplace to stayfull size fridgeevery morninghighly recommend this hotelhistoric districtoff the highwayexercise roomthe entire staffcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I've stayed at many beautiful (and very expensive) hotels, but this one was honestly one of the very best. It was absolutely spotless and well decorated. It had granite countertops for goodness sakes. It was convenient to Charleston area attractions. The staff was exceptionally friendly and the service superb. For example, we returned to the hotel later than expected one night after promising my two year old we would get to swim. Well, the pool closed in 30 minutes. The guy who was to clean the pool actually let us stay an hour, even though I'm sure that threw his schedule off. So nice of him. I couldn't ask for more in a hotel. I'm a Staybridge fan for life now. Bravo!

Room Tip: The studio suite was plenty big for a couple and one child. Perfect size.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wademl
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The staff is extremely friendly and make you feel like family. They treated my dogs like mini guests. Housekeeping does an excellent job in keeping the rooms neat and clean. The weekday dinners are tasty and help to make you feel at home. The suites are roomy and comfortable. Having a working kitchen is a big bonus for folks like me who stay for long periods. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends, family, military personnel.

Room Tip: End of hall rooms are great for dog owners. They are close to the stairwells and easy outside access for walking.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Wow, this hotel is amazing. The staff goes out of their way to treat you like family. They are all so very friendly from the front desk, to the dining room to the people who clean. My husband was there on business for 3 months & they treated him so well we decided to spend some time there during vacation. The staff is very knowledgeable of the area & directed us to some wonderful places to sightsee & also to eat. We left feeling very "warm & fuzzy"!! Actually, we didn't want to leave. The hotel is clean, the food they serve is good & as I said the service is beyond outstanding. We will definitely be back...and not just once- this hotel is a super place for family AND business travellers!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Frankin is the best Front desk personal ever live, made me feel at home

Room Tip: All Rooms are nice you can not go wrong
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The staff at the Staybridge is great and made us feel most welcome... they even provided us a nice suite. Terrific cookies and a nice bag of chocolate upon check-in. 2 flat plan tv's in the suite.

A comfortable bed, althought the pillows were not the greatest... and we're confident the staff would have provided additional pillows, but by the time we went to bed after midnight we didn't want to deal with it. A few other minor issues as well and the staff was very receptive to the feedback we provided.

The biggest downside was that my wife enjoys relaxing in a bath and the queen 1-bedroom suite only had a shower... so that might be something you need to consider if you're in the same situation... or clarify whether it has a combo tub/shower or a shower only when you book.

We enjoyed our stay and will be happy to stay there again or at another Staybridge based on our experience at this one.

Stayed: March 2012