All reviewsfree laundryhome away from homelibrary of booksdvd playerindoor poolfront deskburner stoveplace to stayfull size fridgeevery morninghighly recommend this hotelhistoric districtoff the highwayexercise roomthe entire staffcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed June 12, 2011

My family enjoyed a great stay at this hotel. Customer service was Excellent. The accommodations of modern technology superior. My son was able to complete class work with the usage of wireless internet access. The hospitality and hot breakfast was great beyond continental. IT is located close to shopping and not far from beach and downtown area. Love Love Love

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jwilson004
Reviewed May 20, 2011

My sister and I spent the week in Charleston, checking in on Monday and checking out on Friday. We booked a one bedroom suite nearly 2 months in advance and had no issues checking in. Our room was very well appointed with all the comforts of home. It was like a small, comfortable apartment as opposed to a hotel room. There were two large screen LCD TVs and the one in the living room had a DVD player. The hotel has a (limited) DVD library for guests who want to kick back with a movie. My sister and I enjoyed being able to save money on food by making a run at the grocery store and purchasing some provisions since we had use of a full kitchen. Breakfast included a buffet of standard fare that changes slightly every morning. There are fattening and healthy options. We were pleasantly surprised by the dinner available each evening to priority club members. We had not factored that in and were so happy that we didn't have to worry about what to do for dinner. On the menu for the week were flank steak, baked chicken, Italian sausage and peppers, and pork chops. The entrees came with two side items, salad, dessert, soft drink, tea, and wine.

My sister and I were pleased with the hotel staff who were all friendly and accommodating. It was great to be able to make use of the guest laundry room so we wouldn't have to pack dirty clothes to take back home. No coins necessary. The hotel is located right off the interstate, which was nice as we headed out each day to see the sights of Charleston. We knew that we'd come back to a clean room, a nice dinner, and relaxing evening. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank TischandGina
Reviewed April 23, 2011

My friend and I loved our suite and the service they provided. We were very comfortable and enjoyed the amenities. We spent our days out and about, spent the evenings in a clean upscale room. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank MemeDixie
Reviewed April 23, 2011

The hotel is new so the design and accommodations are exceptional. Our one and only complaint is that the two bedside lamps did not work. The kitchenette area in the hotel rooms makes this a very family friendly hotel. The complimentary breakfast was very good with plenty of seating. It's right off of the interstate which takes you to downtown Charleston so the location is good. It's only about a 25 minute drive into the historic section of Charleston. It's very convenient to the airport. The front desk staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DestinationUSA
Reviewed March 23, 2011

The hotel was new and clean with spacious rooms. The hotel is only about 1 year old. The staff at the hotel could not do enough for you. The rooms were well appointed even though the bathroom was on the small side. The evening reception was wonderful with meatball subs one night and corn beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. The hotel is only about 10 miles from downtown but a lot cheaper than downtown hotels. It took about 12 minutes to get to the historic district. The only criticism I have is that the breakfast buffet got a little monotonous while I was there. The hot options were eggs and either bacon or sausage all four days I was there (March 15-19th). Never any pancakes, french toast, etc to break things up. Other than that everything was great!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family